Sustanon 250 to subsutitute Test Cypionate

I am on vacation outside of the U.S. for the next two weeks and my prescription of Testosterone Cypionate has run out. I can only refill it at certain times and the next eligible date is today, but I'm not in the U.S.

I can buy Testosterone over the counter without a prescription in the country I'm in (Colombia).

The two most available are Nebido 1000 and Sustanon 250.
I know that I can't use Nebido because it's an extremely long ester that lasts two months or so, but could I use Sustanon 250?

My dose is 100mgs per week injected on Monday and Thursday. Could I buy the Sustanon and inject 50mgs tomorrow (Monday) and another 50mgs on Thursday?

I'll be back in the states on May 29th and will then be able to refill my scrip.

Thanks for any advice.

I am on vacation outside of the U.S. for the next two weeks and my prescription of Testosterone Cypionate has run out. I can only refill it at certain times and the next eligible date is today, but I'm not in the U.S.

I can buy Testosterone over the counter without a prescription in the country I'm in (Colombia).

The two most available are Nebido 1000 and Sustanon 250.
I know that I can't use Nebido because it's an extremely long ester that lasts two months or so, but could I use Sustanon 250?

My dose is 100mgs per week injected on Monday and Thursday. Could I buy the Sustanon and inject 50mgs tomorrow (Monday) and another 50mgs on Thursday?

I'll be back in the states on May 29th and will then be able to refill my scrip.

Thanks for any advice.

reason number 2 why i want to move to Colombia someday. or at least live there for a year.

Whatre you going to do with the leftover, try and bring it back?

You can take either to supplement for a week or so.

Nebido is a long ester, but test is still test.

Whatre you going to do with the leftover, try and bring it back?

You can take either to supplement for a week or so.

Nebido is a long ester, but test is still test.

If it's the same color as the Cypionate prescribed in the US I suppose he could inject the excess Sustanon or Nebido into one of the Cypionate vials, and then know one would know, but it would NOT be advisable to bring it back to the US in it's original container despite having a American doctor's prescription because it's not the same medication authorized by the American doctor and it is also considered a controlled substance in the US.

Back