Requesting review of Thaiger Anavar (checked for genuineness)!

Last_Ride

Hello guys. Requesting a small help.

I have found a distributer who has let me check the authencity of the Thaiger Xandrol (since I complained of it being the most counterfeited brand) and it came out to be genuine.

Can anyone please tell me how their Anavar is (i.e., good quality/underdosed)?

Since Anavar is so expensive, wanted to be sure before the substantial investment.

I can't speak for it now.

But I did it about 3 years ago, and it a quality product, and dosed correctly.................................... JP

In your post you said you verified that it is good to, and then you ask the board if it is good to go.. I don't understand..

In your post you said you verified that it is good to, and then you ask the board if it is good to go.. I don't understand..

U misunderstood. I wrote that I had VERIFIED that it is GENUINE but wanted to know how the quality of Thaiger Pharma Anavar is. Just because a product is genuine doesn't mean it is top quality. There are several UGLs which produce poor products...

Thaiger Pharma has an Authenticity and Counterfeit Page where you can Verify your Product.
Which is what OP did.

He's asking if anyone has done it, to Verify it's Quality................................................ JP

U misunderstood. I wrote that I had VERIFIED that it is GENUINE but wanted to know how the quality of Thaiger Pharma Anavar is. Just because a product is genuine doesn't mean it is top quality. There are several UGLs which produce poor products...

dude what in the sam hill?, if you verified that it is genuine why come here and ask again? have you never tried this source before?
this is like buying gasoline from EXXON and then asking people on the road is their gas is any good. bloodclat!

Last edited:
dude what in the sam hill?, if you verified that it is genuine why come here and ask again? have you never tried this source before?
this is like buying gasoline from EXXON and then asking people on the road is their gas is any good. bloodclat!

*Sigh* and I thought english was the 1st language of most people here....

Once again, thaiger pharma is an UGL. Even if the product is genuine, I was hoping to enquire about the quality of their products.

Just to make it even more clear, as an e.g., Bioquest pharma, even if u buy from the company itself, sells poor quality steroids. Same can be said about dragon pharma. Again, after enquiring here, I got to know that alpha pharma sells quality products, their test E is infact overdosed and gives a massive PIP.

Hope u understand what I am trying to say. If not, please don't reply. Just ignore my post.

Back