research companies

jarbulldog

bulldog god
i have tried to goto liquidsolutions.com and lionnutrition.com and both sites are not working. has anyone else been experiencing this problem?

is the liquid clomod from liquid solutions as good as the clomid lets say that you would buy from a source?

also do they not sell liquid novadex?

does anyone know why lion nutrition web site is not working?

here's a heads up bro-
I ordered form liqua solutions a week ago and the only thing that went thru was my paypal transaction- havent heard anything from liqua solutions except an email saying that the transaction could not be processed please reply....so i replied everyday for 5 days and havent heard anything yet.....so be careful. Hopefully it is an honest mistake because people say good things about this company....i have yet to experience that!

lionnutrition worked for me.... ordered 2 bottles of clen about a week ago and received it in 2 days:)

this is the error message i get when i try to load the page.

To all our patrons we have recently been informed that a mass e-mail has been circulating advertising illegal steroids and pain medication. Lion Nutrition does not sell such products and never has. To all the recipients of the unsolicited e-mail we are sorry for any incontinence this may have caused. We do not have your e-mail address on our list. It is Lion Nutrition’s policy to never send unsolicited e-mail. Thank you.

condor86 said:
here's a heads up bro-
I ordered form liqua solutions a week ago and the only thing that went thru was my paypal transaction- havent heard anything from liqua solutions except an email saying that the transaction could not be processed please reply....so i replied everyday for 5 days and havent heard anything yet.....so be careful. Hopefully it is an honest mistake because people say good things about this company....i have yet to experience that!
Now that you mention it bro I ordered 2 clomids and the money was taken from my Paypal , but the site shows no order history for me so I should have it today or a few days ago so I will check and update you guys.

jarbulldog said:
this is the error message i get when i try to load the page.

To all our patrons we have recently been informed that a mass e-mail has been circulating advertising illegal steroids and pain medication. Lion Nutrition does not sell such products and never has. To all the recipients of the unsolicited e-mail we are sorry for any incontinence this may have caused. We do not have your e-mail address on our list. It is Lion Nutrition’s policy to never send unsolicited e-mail. Thank you.

i really dont think they wanted to use "incontinence" in that.

I have good results with LS before but as some of you have said recently one of my friends ordered some clomid using PAypal and it shows that the money has been taken out of his account but no clomid has arrived yet....for right now just be careful and hopefully they will get everything straightened out.

TH

Back