Research-ology CLEN POSSIBLE BAD BATCH??

asg13

i was going to order some clen from them but to many are seeing no results from it...whats the deal....could it be a bad batch..i know everyone reacts different but whats the deal....

Idunnoman420 on here is running 200mcg's a day and nothing..no temp rise or anything.... others also seeing no results...

Whats the deal...

instead of coming on and calling them out on a open forum why not contact them and discuss your problem with them?

I am not calling anyone out...I am asking a question about a possible bad batch...this happens all the time and was thinking maybe this is just a bad time....

Just seeing a reaccurance in this problem and got me and others thinking i am sure...

Its not like i said there shit is fake and i called them out..i did no such thing... I do not doubt tehm or there reputation at all...

I was not trying to fuel an arguement with this post...I have read a ton of good stuff on all there products thats why i was wondering about a BAD BATCH

Just a question???
thanks

Last edited:
The only way to tell is to have it tested. If you are willing to fork out a couple hundred $$$ then do it.

If you are doubting their quality, then why buy it?

I kinda doubt the quality of the clen i received. I am on my second day at 200 mcgs in the second week of my cycle. I do not feel any sides and my temperature was actually below normal when i took my temperature yesterday. Anybody have any ideas on that one?

idunnoman420 said:
I kinda doubt the quality of the clen i received. I am on my second day at 200 mcgs in the second week of my cycle. I do not feel any sides and my temperature was actually below normal when i took my temperature yesterday. Anybody have any ideas on that one?
6 post here and youve purchased clen from our board sponser and now your unhappy . hmmm
email lion and bring this concern of yours to him personnally .
lions been around a long time and been a trusted bro as well . its POSSIBLE someone sold him a bad batch of clen powder but i SERIOUSLY doubt he intentionally put out a bad product .

Having 6 posts doesnt mean that i havent been researching for a long time. I just think its kinda weird that all of these people seem to have great results from the same product except for a few people recently

idunnoman420 said:
Having 6 posts doesnt mean that i havent been researching for a long time. I just think its kinda weird that all of these people seem to have great results from the same product except for a few people recently
you could be the greatest guy in the world for all i know but the research business is cutthroat imo , theres more backstabbing between competitors than you would possibly imagine . the 6 post comment is because competitors are notorious for coming on a board sponsered by a different research company registering and the suddenly they are complaining about the quality of products or services of the board sponser .
i am NOT accuseing you of that but you should really take this up in private 1st with lion before you air this out in public , its just common courtesy .

Not a competitor...just a concerned consumer. I think it should be in the open. This is a discussion board. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on it....not just lions. I understand the company has a really good reputation, but i just dont understand how a few people have seen nothing from the product

I didnt mean for all this to start nd am not trying to get anybodys reputation questioned.. I have seen a lot of knowledgeable people who stand by their product...I just want to order some clen for after my pct...I also have nolva from research...I actually got research-ology from another board where they reccomended me and that is how i found steroidlogy...

I

idunnoman420 said:
Not a competitor...just a concerned consumer. I think it should be in the open. This is a discussion board. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on it....not just lions. I understand the company has a really good reputation, but i just dont understand how a few people have seen nothing from the product

Check your PM's

the Lion said:
Check your PM's

I noticed the thread after i sent the PM .. i'll include it here in the open forum also:

idunnoman420 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by idunnoman420
I purchased the clen/T3 combo, along with some tamox for my rats a few weeks ago. I started giving them the Clen at 50mcgs per day. I have since increased their dosages all the way up to 200 mcgs for the past two days. They are feeling no sides and have seen no results. Their diet is pretty good and they work out 5 days a week. I am just wondering what the problem might be? Is it a bad product? Should i be concerned about the tamox they will be using in 10 weeks? Thank you very much for any help

idunnoman420
the Lion said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Lion
Thanks for the inquiry and the business.

I can assure you that it is not a bad product. I must say that is quite impossible to have a bad 'batch'. A batch consists of around 20,000 units. I wholesale Clen by the thousands. If there was a bad batch everyone would know about it on many message boards throughout the internet very quickly. That being said, i have each batch tested by a third party lab.

I do find i interesting that you aren't feeling anything at 200mcgs Unless: It is very possilbe that your receptors have burned out.. have you been using ephedrine in the recent past? Another point that many don't realize: NOT EVERYBODY SHAKES ON Clen. You may just not be experinecing some of the common side effects usually associated with it. Another point, is that water is the trigger to fat loss with Clen. . YOu should be pissing freely from the amount of water intake.. Finally, and not as common, you may just simplyhave non-responding receptors.

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep me updated. Also, please include your stats, etc. Thanks,

LION

Last edited:
ive used that shit before and it worked fucking wonders. why are you hating before pming the lion?

i vote for deletion

tednatas said:
ive used that shit before and it worked fucking wonders. why are you hating before pming the lion?

i vote for deletion

I'm not hating, just curious to know why i (as well as a few others on the forum) havent been seeing any results. Again, the reason i use the forum is to gain knowledge from other people, not just one source. If i wanted to do that then i would go to the lions website. I vote for :flipoffha

thanks lion for the quick reply

Last edited:
the Lion said:
It is very possilbe that your receptors have burned out.. have you been using ephedrine in the recent past?:

This could be the reason why the clen is not working for me. I was taking Lipo 6 until about a week or so before i started the clen. I think i might cut the cycle short and try it again in about a month or so. I also have the research-ology T3......would it be a waste to start taking this?

Should I try increasing my dosage more than the 200 mcgs that i have been taking the past couple days, or should i just start tapering down and end the cycle?

Lion is simply good stuff. Tried other research companys just to compare, but I like Lion products much better. And their customer service is great too.

Back