research-ology clen

newgen1985

has anyone used research-ology's clen? how is the product? and anyone have any other experiences with other research-ology products?

Research-ology products are top notch. They've been a board sponsor here for a long time and have a great reputation.

i want to bump this and ask the same question, but about ology's T3? Im about to start cutting and was thinking about getting the clen/T3 combo and running 300-500 mg test for about 6-8 weeks. does this sound good?

i have a buddy that has been on clen from lion nutrition which i guess is the same as researchology.. it has been 8 days now and he has hit 125mcg a day and no sides or results seems like...is this dosage to low...is the product underdosed...should he increase??? Says he cant even tell a difference...

thanks

asg13 said:
i have a buddy that has been on clen from lion nutrition which i guess is the same as researchology.. it has been 8 days now and he has hit 125mcg a day and no sides or results seems like...is this dosage to low...is the product underdosed...should he increase??? Says he cant even tell a difference...

thanks

this is the same situation that i am in. i've been on for a 6 days at 100mcg a day and i have not noticed any real differences. I am 7 weeks out from my competition so its not like i am not dieting correctly. any suggestions?

I am in my 9th day of the clen, and still have no results. I read somewhere that the products may be underdosed due to the addition of flavoring. So i increased my dosage today to 200 mcgs.....and still nothing. I took my temperature a few hours after taking the clen and my temperature was 97.2. Any ideas??

newgen1985 said:
this is the same situation that i am in. i've been on for a 6 days at 100mcg a day and i have not noticed any real differences. I am 7 weeks out from my competition so its not like i am not dieting correctly. any suggestions?

yeah, diet correctly. no cheating. whats the point of hard work, if your gonna cheat. all you get is 90 seconds on stage. you want to put in as much discipline as possible to look ur best on stage in pre judging and evening show.

fighter_fox said:
awesome research products, kits kinda blow though (sorry lion)... but thats just my opinion

My gf and I have both used the clen, works great.

i found lions clen to be very good. the pump applicator is probobly second only to a slin pin for administration of the drug. i find droppers to be fairly inconsistant.

i also dislike the kits, would rather spend 5$ more for real glasswear. personal preferance though.

Warmachine said:
i found lions clen to be very good. the pump applicator is probobly second only to a slin pin for administration of the drug. i find droppers to be fairly inconsistant.

i also dislike the kits, would rather spend 5$ more for real glasswear. personal preferance though.

hey war, how many sprays do u usually use? and how many mcg's are in a spray?

fighter_fox said:
damn bro, if you dont even know how many sprays to use how can you tell us you've been using 100mcg a day. its 20mcg a pump. so I hope you've been taking 5 pumps 5x20=100.

i have an oral syringe. 200mcg/ml so 1/2ml is 100mcg. that is how i know i have been taking 100mcg a day

the Lion said:
I'm a fan.. (biased, yes)
Haahahah...didn't expect otherwise ;)

Never used it myself (sorry Lion), but heard mostly very good feedback. A lot of it.

Back