Rich Piana Autopsy report

AverageMan

I'm surprised no one is talking about this treasure trove of "what does 25 years of steroid abuse do to your body?"

Below are the major findings. Several notable findings - his heart was enlarged to OVER 2x a normal mans heart and his major organs where essentially rotting.

An enlarged heart from “significant heart disease”
mild coronary atherosclerosis
fatty liver
congested thyroid
congested and discolored kidneys
ischemic brain tissue and brain swelling
ascites (accumulation of protein-containing fluid in the abdomen) from high blood pressure.

This is what happens when you Live Life like there's No Tomorrow.

No Tomorrow comes and Bites You in the Ass...................................... JP

i cant even imagine how much booze, and other party favorites he abused. his poor heart. and also cant even imagine the amount of pills he took every day for all his issues, enough to choke a horse.
bet his doc made alot of money off of him.

Last edited:
ya smoking too much pot combo mix a big bowl frosted flakes with fat milk did the trick..

Yeah... probably wasn't the steroids. Sure.

I'm going to miss the guy, always liked his charm and boyish good looks.

Yeah I'm watching that too right now. Kind of creepy watching him talk about being "on" for the rest of his life - knowing that didn't turn out to be that long.

I just seen him in a Netflix. Generation Iron 2 or something. Wonder what his labs were. . . .

no way man, i saw that last night to on Netflix too Generation Iron 2, lol. and yes i bet his labs where out of this world.

He brings to mind something said by Elvira Montana, wife of Tony Montana in the movie Scarface ,and I quote, "Nothing Exceeds Like Excess."

and also brings to mind something Oliver Stone said when talking about the movie Wall Street, that, "Luxury corrupts far more ruthlessly than war."
RIP bro.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one is talking about this treasure trove of "what does 25 years of steroid abuse do to your body?"

Below are the major findings. Several notable findings - his heart was enlarged to OVER 2x a normal mans heart and his major organs where essentially rotting.

An enlarged heart from ***8220;significant heart disease***8221;
mild coronary atherosclerosis
fatty liver
congested thyroid
congested and discolored kidneys
ischemic brain tissue and brain swelling
ascites (accumulation of protein-containing fluid in the abdomen) from high blood pressure.

Next time do some better research. All you're quoting is HYPE. NOT FACTS.

Now while most of the above symptoms were there a lot of them are LOGICAL given the situation rich passed
Everyone is so quick to judge.
His hearth condition a lot of people already knew about because he spoke openly about it. Did he tell us why? No, but anyone with decent experience in hormones and anabolics can tell you this is most likely caused by, you guessed it, human growth hormone. This is only possible if you run high dosages, which we all know he has in the past, so nothing shocking there.

Next time do some better research. All you're quoting is HYPE. NOT FACTS.

Now while most of the above symptoms were there a lot of them are LOGICAL given the situation rich passed
Everyone is so quick to judge.
His hearth condition a lot of people already knew about because he spoke openly about it. Did he tell us why? No, but anyone with decent experience in hormones and anabolics can tell you this is most likely caused by, you guessed it, human growth hormone. This is only possible if you run high dosages, which we all know he has in the past, so nothing shocking there.

what about synthol?

what about synthol?

Well we're certain he has used it in the past, howmuch is very uncertain. I don't think synthol did enough damage to rich to make him pass away eventually.

I think it's mostly RICH that made rich pass away so early. He definitely had "bigorexia".
His hearth just gave up in my opinion. Remember guys rich had his bloodwork done a lot more often than any of you guys judging him. If his organs were in such a state of decay before his coma, he would've been in the hospital already.

So long story short I think most of the damage was done by water retention near the hearth, and due to excessive GH and IGF1 use.

The report is hype? I always wondered why the report would be released anyway..im sure family can make sure it's kept confidential. And nothing says an autopsy HaS to be done anyway. I suppose unless it's to rule out a crime.

I r emeber reading there was a white powder on his coffee table...probably rumor too?

Back