Rip me a new one and also help me out. Sustanon 250, that's it.

Thataverageguy

OK. So...
I trusted the guy at the gym, who seemed trustworthy, took his advice and bought stuff through him.
He advised as a beginner, I should do sustanon 250. Nothing else. I'd being doing low enough dosage, I wouldn't need anything else to prevent gyno.
So here is where I am:
2 weeks in: 250 first week, 375 week 2 and plan on continuing there.
I'm 37. 6'3" and 265. I'd say my body fat is around 12 to 15.
Im not looking to bodybuilding. Just get back to being in great physical shape. I have consistently worked out and lifted my whole life. I do alot of cardio and I would like to remain fit and athletic. As my career requires it. (think public service...)
I've just, in the last 24 hrs, have started to get some sensitivity in my nipple and it has me freaked about gyno.
I know you all want to bash my about my education and due diligence. I get it. Go ahead. But can you also give me advice to get back on track?
I've found the website ag-guys, that seems trustworthy and I'm ready to buy what I need to do this right.
Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Your nips are sensitive due to changing hormone levels, pretty sure you are fine for now. Mine were hard for the first 6 months after starting TRT.

Get an AI though. Adex or Asin will work fine. The best way to do it is to start with a low dose, get bloods about a month in and adjust if necessary.

Your nips are sensitive due to changing hormone levels, pretty sure you are fine for now. Mine were hard for the first 6 months after starting TRT.

Get an AI though. Adex or Asin will work fine. The best way to do it is to start with a low dose, get bloods about a month in and adjust if necessary.

This is very sound advise and stop pinching your nipples to see if you have gyno. The dose is a little low for what you are trying to do.

Welcome to the site. Make some friends . It's 80% diet. The drugs can't overcome diet. Spend the time and money to get a professional diet program it is very affordable and will insure your success.

You need to add HCG twice a week and an aromatase inhibitor. You are a good candidate at your age for therapeutic Legally prescribed TRT.

Last edited:
Just to echo, at your size and that dose you very well might not need an ai. Get some anyway along with bloodwork to get a better idea of what's going on...until then you're just spitballing

Get back into great physical shape? You're either already there or grossly underestimating your BF. 265 at sub 15% at your height is impressive and not nearly average.

This is great! Thank you guys. I'll definitely get on the advice given here and supplement to what I'm taking.
As far as the bf%, I might be understateing it a little bit. I'm decently fit though. I can run a 730 mile. Hurts like hell but I get there. I can see my abs.
On a side note, I'm planning on a 10 week cycle but I read on another thread that isn't enough with sustanon. Couldn't find that anywhere else. You guys agree? Should I go longer?

Just to echo, at your size and that dose you very well might not need an ai. Get some anyway along with bloodwork to get a better idea of what's going on...until then you're just spitballing

This...^^ get some and get the BW ASAP.

I love it when my nipps get sore... tells me good gear. I do have some Gyno problem but jut the nipps getting sensitive does not mean Gyno al the time. A small dose .125 EOD of Adex to start... then work up if needed.

This is great! Thank you guys. I'll definitely get on the advice given here and supplement to what I'm taking.
As far as the bf%, I might be understateing it a little bit. I'm decently fit though. I can run a 730 mile. Hurts like hell but I get there. I can see my abs.
On a side note, I'm planning on a 10 week cycle but I read on another thread that isn't enough with sustanon. Couldn't find that anywhere else. You guys agree? Should I go longer?

I would say 12 weeks minimum, and up it to 500/week

So you should go read the profile of the compound so you understand the half-life and I can't stress enough how important a professional diet plan will help. 3j in the diet forum gives free advise. He has great results with his clients. the before and after pics are pretty amazing.

8 weeks is a long time for a first cycle. So be prepared.

So you should go read the profile of the compound so you understand the half-life and I can't stress enough how important a professional diet plan will help. 3j in the diet forum gives free advise. He has great results with his clients. the before and after pics are pretty amazing.

Huh?

8 weeks? The long esters in sust would only reach peak and start working in 4 or 5 weeks whaste of gear and cycle imo 12 to 14 minimum id recommend

8 weeks is a long time for a first cycle. So be prepared .

I never heard that ^^^. AND furthermore I disagree.

No wonder so many noobs are getting confused these days.

AND PS:OP you need to really start to catch up on the books.

Last edited:
WELCOME TO THE SITE,

OP s just in need of knowledge with regard s to gyno , estrogen conversion it s control etc. Study it !
Itchy nip s is not a guarantee of the onset of gyno. It is an almost guarantee of good gear though so there s a plus .

The estro conversion from the sustanon, which is 4 type s of test b t w , (read steroid profile s upper left) is the body seeking homeostasis and the raised estrogen will attach itself to receptor site s that are more...receptive.
In some it s the mammary glands like me. SO---Mine were cut out . Water s my biggest enemy so I DO LESS AAS BUT I M OLD..been big been shredded now I m fit and that s it.
And 250 SUS will definitely raise your level s though how much above the current level is only definable with blood work.

DPR s so correct if fit is what u seek than diet is key. AAS are for building muscle OR if advanced staying out of catabolism while dieting hard or aerobicizing hard or at best-both in moderation factoring in your BMR.

hOPE THAT HELPED.

ALL THE OTHER S ARE RIGHT..HAVE AN AI on hand to counter to much converted estro or lower doe if that s the option

So eating to grow is something that 90% of you never ever learn how to do. The meal in the middle of the night. Eating that much food for that long is not easy. 8 weeks becomes a challenge for most.
I think you don't understand the real protein needs to maintain and build when you are 275.

So eating to grow is something that 90% of you never ever learn how to do. The meal in the middle of the night. Eating that much food for that long is not easy. 8 weeks becomes a challenge for most.
I think you don't understand the real protein needs to maintain and build when you are 275.
Gainjin is 280 at 6'3 check out his log hes a big boy

Last edited:

It was my biggest hurdle. No amount of gear could except for water push me over 225. My metabolism combined with the other factor
-------being raised in Germany as a child by my ex Prussian G-Ma (refugee after the war ) I was taught to eat till I was not hungry; not eat till I m miserable.
I STILL can not eat till I m "miserable" for 2 reasons.
I can t stand the feeling of being that full
FAT people have zero credibility with me. I do not care if your a chemist, a lawyer (lololol) or an engineer ; if you have NO discipline and derive either pleasure or substitute food for say sex or other gratification go sit down.
Drug addicts, alcoholics or those that are morbidly obese--are NOT sufferers of diseases. They are conscious decisions made again and again. We are a society of such excess that
we actually have those who have chronic fatigue or....whatever...lazy is lazy fat is fat a drunks s a drunk a drug addict (same thing) a drug addict..

I am sure that is a typo as he probably meant 12 weeks.

Back