Roger Clemens was acquitted Monday on all charges

crazyfmike

A guy cannot run some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to stay in his profession (his money, his body).

But a fucking rapper can sling his hate, dope and glorify the ghetto, pimping and capping everyone.

It's a twisted fucked up mess, thank God he got some justice.

Rodney King finally got his too ;-)

Word... no fucking reason for congress to be involved with this shit. What a waste of time & resources. These sports/teams/players draw massive amounts of fans and therefore contribute to the economy in a big way. Stay the F out!

Agreed CFM. Not to mention they act like he was a shitty ball player before the alleged use of AAS. Ridiculous.

Not to mention they act like he was a shitty ball player before the alleged use of AAS. Ridiculous.

I tell ya this is something I get HEATED over... people getting up on their soapboxes acting like these guys were puny talentless hacks before they stuck a needle in their ass and then, without actually doing any work for it, overnight they magically gained all this size/talent/strength/speed and other shit that it takes a lifetime of refining to play at such a high level.

While attending a large Div1 college somewhere in the State of California (or Commiefornia - whichever you prefer) and being a member of the football team I had a health/wellness class where people would give speeches & presentations on certain "relevant" topics... someone got up and started going off about this shit and how all these guys were cheaters etc. I followed their presentation with a completely un-prepared rebuttal that put him in his place. Not sure how well my point was received from someone who was 6'2'' 275 with a fairly low bf%, a shaved head wearing a wife beater and had sust coursing through him... People were looking @ me like WTF is up with this guy!?

I only got in a bit of trouble for being too aggressive in my approach but got extra credit points for having an articulate and fact-driven argument. (as opposed to the other guys opinion driven one)

My coach got a call too lol... that conversation kinda felt like the "sit down" scene with Lattimer from "The Program".
PS: That movie is awesome

Word... no fucking reason for congress to be involved with this shit. What a waste of time & resources. These sports/teams/players draw massive amounts of fans and therefore contribute to the economy in a big way. Stay the F out!

^^^ agreed 100%

^^^ agreed 100%

Thank you, sir!

I mean... it really comes down to the fact that they have WAYYYY bigger fish to fry so thats what they should be doing (fixing shit) instead of wasting time and adding to the problem (by wasting money) in the mean time.

the fckers back in the fifties were using bennies and d-Bol for fuck sakes. the Russian military stated that they were giving dianabol to their soldiers for aggression and extra strength in WW2.
so they are trying to taint all these guys accomplishments now and keep them out of the hall of fame because of gear use. give me a fcking break.

I tell ya this is something I get HEATED over... people getting up on their soapboxes acting like these guys were puny talentless hacks before they stuck a needle in their ass and then, without actually doing any work for it, overnight they magically gained all this size/talent/strength/speed and other shit that it takes a lifetime of refining to play at such a high level.

While attending a large Div1 college somewhere in the State of California (or Commiefornia - whichever you prefer) and being a member of the football team I had a health/wellness class where people would give speeches & presentations on certain "relevant" topics... someone got up and started going off about this shit and how all these guys were cheaters etc. I followed their presentation with a completely un-prepared rebuttal that put him in his place. Not sure how well my point was received from someone who was 6'2'' 275 with a fairly low bf%, a shaved head wearing a wife beater and had sust coursing through him... People were looking @ me like WTF is up with this guy!?

I only got in a bit of trouble for being too aggressive in my approach but got extra credit points for having an articulate and fact-driven argument. (as opposed to the other guys opinion driven one)

My coach got a call too lol... that conversation kinda felt like the "sit down" scene with Lattimer from "The Program".
PS: That movie is awesome
lol you wore a beater to your class? Cmon breh show some class!!

the fckers back in the fifties were using bennies and d-Bol for fuck sakes. the Russian military stated that they were giving dianabol to their soldiers for aggression and extra strength in WW2.
so they are trying to taint all these guys accomplishments now and keep them out of the hall of fame because of gear use. give me a fcking break.

The Nazi's did it too... in the process of trying to create "the ultimate soldier" or whatever. If I remember correctly there were also rumors of it being put in a food staple that the US soldiers ate like SPAM meat(ish) or something like that.

Bottom line: Top to bottom this fucking reeks of BS and wasting my tax dollars on it makes me livid!!!!

The entire baseball bullshit that's been going on forever now is so embarrassing. How in the holy hell did steroids in sports ever make the news in the first place? I just don't understand why everyone is so dumb.

The entire baseball bullshit that's been going on forever now is so embarrassing. How in the holy hell did steroids in sports ever make the news in the first place? I just don't understand why everyone is so dumb.

pretty much from the German Olympic Team, and progressed from there, then my fellow canadian ben johnson, smashing a sprint record, and the list goes on bro, they take it way to far now!
Take a look at that guy that one the national league MVP for baseball last year, has a good year and automatically test him for aas

Last edited:
I know what should be a felony: collecting Welfare and giving birth to child #2.

If a person is so poor they live off everyone else they shouldn't be fucking they should be looking for job!

pretty much from the German Olympic Team, and progressed from there, then my fellow canadian ben johnson, smashing a sprint record, and the list goes on bro, they take it way to far now!
Take a look at that guy that one the national league MVP for baseball last year, has a good year and automatically test him for aas

They should drug test congress, how many of those fucks are on something they shouldn't be!

How much of our tax dollars went into this?

Even $1 is too much but its been going on forever along with all the other baseball investigations etc...

OH, and x500 on what CFM said! If you can't support yourself STOP SHITTING OUT KIDS... it is not your right to be taken care of and get more and more money from us for drinking and fucking all day. My motto: "cum on the tits" (stolen from the ace man but it works... applies to many global situations as well) if you want to be irresponsible by taking our $$ then we should have the right to take your ability to make more poor people.

yup our society is fucked... well our governmenet at least it seems. It just doesnt make sense to me why steroids were made illegal in the first place, along with 100's of other laws. If we cant do what we want to our own body we are certainly not "Free". Its even worse when its OK for fuckin TRANNYS to take steroids legally to change sex, and we cant to better our bodys?

I will live alot older taking steroids and smoking pot..... than the idiots drinking alcohol and taking pharmaceutical pills their whole life.

As far as baseball goes... Im an X pitcher... I tried out for minor league ball this year, and have decided my career is over ( Got a shitty tommy john surgery apparently, cuz the shit still hurts). It really bothers me theres even testing in any sports. Professional athletes get payed way more than they deserve... If everyone was doing steroids it would be that much better to watch (although there is a big majority already doing them anyways)

Last edited:
GOOD! courts need to stay out of this. but if he was using then he wa scheating.
I have NO ISSUE with steroid use, but if it is against the game rules its is against the rules!

A guy taking some aas for a local team or something that doesnt state it to be steroid free.... shoot away. but SPORT SPORTS... follow the rules.

Having said that, I also feel they should change the rules a bit.
Like I am going to watch a boring baseball game! load the team up on test and tren HA

Back