Ronnie Coleman, A Bodybuilding Icon

Mr. Olympia champions never die because of drug abuse....its only the guys chasing them....every single Mr. Olympia is alive and well today.....

It kills me to see people post things like "he'll be dead in 2 years!" Here's a fact....Smaller bb'ers take just as much(some even more) than a Coleman or James...etc. Coleman has tremendous genetics people. If you see pics of him in high school and college he was a big boy. I have seen pics of Darrem Charles and Dexter and they were rail thin. Sure, they look great now but don't think for one minute that they take any less than the big boys!

T

At least coleman tells the truth in that all this stuff is gonna kill him sooner or later. He said in an interview somewhere that if he dies tomorrow from doing all this stuff it would not matter as he just wants to be the biggest baddest boy in history.

At least coleman tells the truth in that all this stuff is gonna kill him sooner or later. He said in an interview somewhere that if he dies tomorrow from doing all this stuff it would not matter as he just wants to be the biggest baddest boy in history.

WHAT??!! coleman cant say hes on anything coz hes a cop. he'd be fired from the force. where did u hear this, what interview?

LT said:
WHAT??!! coleman cant say hes on anything coz hes a cop. he'd be fired from the force. where did u hear this, what interview?

he hasnt been a cop forever now you fukin mouth breather

Tafman....
I hope you and LT are buds b/c if you aren't then you are a complete fuck! Talking to someone like that is unreal and shows your class level. Oh, btw, you fukin mouth breather, Ronnie is stil w/ the Arlington Police Dept....not full time, but as a reserve until he is done w/ bb'ing. How do I know this? I asked him when he guest posed at my last show! Thanks...have a great day sport!

T

he hasnt been a cop forever now you fukin mouth breather

LOL, ye that was kinda hostile... and to argue against your point, that "he hasnt been a cop forever", ever if he admited to using before being a cop, he wouldnt get accepted into the force, so he would not have admited to it. and traps is right, hes a reserve so he still cant admit to it.

BTW i have never talked to this tafman individual before.

Traps said:
It kills me to see people post things like "he'll be dead in 2 years!" Here's a fact....Smaller bb'ers take just as much(some even more) than a Coleman or James...etc. Coleman has tremendous genetics people. If you see pics of him in high school and college he was a big boy. I have seen pics of Darrem Charles and Dexter and they were rail thin. Sure, they look great now but don't think for one minute that they take any less than the big boys!

T
Tell that to Mohammed Bennazziza, Andreas Munzer, heart surgery on Matarazzzo and Sergio Olivia. LMFAO.

only problem of ronnie he have no charisma like arnold
i see some video of ronnie whene he train. fuck is crazy: he trow is weight, he bark like a dog,he scream like a monkeys i dont like is attitude is not a champ attitude. i have more respect for a quiet bb how train in silence than bb how scream like a dog for making a show

ok arnold was a joker in a gym i had a real champ attitude in is time even lou had a great attitude

cubanojoe said:
At least Ronnie admitted he does not care if all the stuff he takes kills him tomorrow as he only wants to be the best freak on the block..

I love the guy myself. He claims it's all thanks to his "Lord And Savior Jesus Christ" and of course all the protein and supplements...he's all natural ;) Not that I care.

he will be legend a true ambassador of or sport but hippercrit springs to mind dont ya think

Ronnie is a good man. Most of the bodybuilders today lack that charisma that used to be displayed by old pros. Ronnie enjoys his police work as well which is pretty cool considering with the money he has, he really doesn't need to work. Idk, he has the genetics as well. Markus Ruhl is another bber I like because of his funny and lighthearted attitude. Even though he's retired, he still accomplished more than most people.

Back