roo juice labs - from australia

Wet

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever seen or heard of roo juice labs? Not sure of the scale of the lab, but I have 2 vials of test from them. Just want to confirm if they are legit.

Good luck mate. Was in the USMC and did a port call in Brisbane. I should've moved there, no doubt. Anyways, it sounds local by the name of it. So chances are, the only ones gonna respond to your inquiry will be "Aussies". Hope it works out. Stick around here a while regardless. Make some friends and read. You may find some very useful info!

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever seen or heard of roo juice labs? Not sure of the scale of the lab, but I have 2 vials of test from them. Just want to confirm if they are legit.

Make a photo. It would be convinient to regnize.

Never heard if them man didn't know there were many ugl in aus a lot of gear around on the street though, you only have to go to your local beach to see the herds of juice heads haha

Doubt they are legit. But... it depends... there are so many under production, and sometimes they could be better then the so called official.

Never heard if them man didn't know there were many ugl in aus a lot of gear around on the street though, you only have to go to your local beach to see the herds of juice heads haha

Yeah, I don't think we even have genuine stuff here lol. It's a bitch to import, customs are too strict :(

Seems like the raw powders are more available though, UGL is all we have!

I do not insist. It's only my opinion, but we can see the different level of printed letters at the lable, curve cover on the right botle. The quality of the photos doesn't allow to make more detalied research of the fit of cover. It's odten visible whether the cover has been manully or automatically made.

I do not insist. It's only my opinion, but we can see the different level of printed letters at the lable, curve cover on the right botle. The quality of the photos doesn't allow to make more detalied research of the fit of cover. It's odten visible whether the cover has been manully or automatically made.

It's obvious this wasn't made by a pharmaceutical company. However it does not necessarily mean that the product is fraudulent. This is why I'm asking if anyone else has seen or heard of this ugl before..

Have a couple Vials from Roo Juice and seeing results - however my experience is quite a lot of post injection pain, no matter how adequate and sanitary my Injection routine

Curious to see how you go with it

Sometimes it's happens. I think that legal product could differ from underground one at least with the quantity of the main ingredient. So it could influence the results. I doubt that other problems could occur.

Have a couple Vials from Roo Juice and seeing results - however my experience is quite a lot of post injection pain, no matter how adequate and sanitary my Injection routine

Curious to see how you go with it

Thanks for the feedback Sam. That helps allot. Sounds like despite the shit labels they are legitimate product.

Hi guys,

How'd you get on with that oil man my local source said he can get it now but haven't heard any feedback

Hi guys,

Im in Australia and i know the lab.. Dont know how that stuff found its way in the US..
If it is the genuine stuff, its good to go. Have not seen any counterfeits over here as yet.

Nah man im in WA, ive got access to biopharm but was offered roo juice and its a lt cheaper but was just wondering on the quality.

Back