Root Beer Float

smawshot01

Root Beer Float

i use this one damn near everyday. my wife is picky as hell and she loves this one too.
1 can diet root beer of your choice (a&w is best)
1-2 tbs heavy cream (can b left out for dietsand cals
4-6 ice cubes (more or less for thickness)
1-3 scoops of vanilla protein powder
mix in blender on medium for 1 minute or until ice is crushed up.

if you are not dieting or watching cals you can throw a scope or 2 of ice cream and make this a no kidding root beer float but it tastes the same with either ice cream, heavy cream or leaving them out entirely

A&W is the BEST !!!!!! No one ever can copy that secret root beer ingredients.

If you use vodka with A&W..it's sooo pure than other sodas

Tried this yesterday! Great way to cure a sweet tooth when ur watching calories - no heavy cream for me though ;)

Root Beer Float

i use this one damn near everyday. my wife is picky as hell and she loves this one too.
1 can diet root beer of your choice (a&w is best)
1-2 tbs heavy cream (can b left out for dietsand cals
4-6 ice cubes (more or less for thickness)
1-3 scoops of vanilla protein powder
mix in blender on medium for 1 minute or until ice is crushed up.

if you are not dieting or watching cals you can throw a scope or 2 of ice cream and make this a no kidding root beer float but it tastes the same with either ice cream, heavy cream or leaving them out entirely

I wonder if you can throw in a scoop of unflavored whey protein in this.... HMMMMM....

I have now bought unflavored isolate powder and have been making smoothies with frozen fruit and ice. This look good will give it a try, I also find you can add more powder without it getting to sick to drink.

Back