routine from bdybuilding.com

I dont like the excersise selection on mon/thurs. ditch the leg extensions, and leg curls. add lunges and SLDL's. and theres too many excersises on tue/fri. but thats just my opinion. what are your goals?

if you are going for overall mass I would seriously look at a modified PL routine.
3 days lifting, based around squats, bench and deads. You will honestly find no other better basic routine for mass and strength

i've looked all over for routine's and cant seem to find one that suits, hit a bit of a plateu at the gym and over the last few weeks have lost all interest in training, just want something new to liven things up again: INKED1 what does one of these sessions look like?

inked1 said:
if you are going for overall mass I would seriously look at a modified PL routine.
3 days lifting, based around squats, bench and deads. You will honestly find no other better basic routine for mass and strength

HELL YEAH!
That is the motherf*ckin' secret. Eat and Powerlift!

Dont trash BB.com....I go there for my daily laugh and all the latest greatest supp info.

Oh I bet cybergeneics wished they had the internet and sites like BB.com back in the day....

DougoeFre5h said:
WSB is the shiznit, modify that to your liking and you will be growing for years to come.

I agree. I'm currently using the kennely method which is nothing more thana modified WSBB routine. I just combine the leg and back day.

Metal militia is no joke either. They have some great traning techniques as well.

Back