Roy jones on Floyd Mayweather vs. UFC

ps
aN ACKWARD GUY LIKE rOY jONES IN HIS PRIME THAT THROWS HEAVY PUNCHES FROM ANY ANGLE....WOULD DESTROY ANY KICKBOXER

I once saw Steve Molitor lift a car up over his head with one arm and with the other arm he knocked out three kickboxers.

If boxers are so much more talented, then have them stop hiding behind the veil of "there's not enough money to fight in the UFC" and come on over. They are in for a reality check.

i don't think there's a way to say who is more talented, there are a lot of variables that could come into play. with out going into a huge post i will say this, without any doubt toe to toe in a stand up fight i would completely destroy many, yes many of the "top" mma fighters out there now! now on the ground that would be a completely different story, but again there are a lot of variables that could play a role. i my self have done martial arts for many years and boxed for many as well, but know nothing about wrestling. so who is "better" the boxer or the mma fighter, you really couldn't say because each could shine at his own style/fight! put it this way, put say Roy Jones and Bj Penn in a ring and make them box, Roy would make very quick work of Mr Penn but in the same ring make them do nothing bot groundwork and Roy would be in some trouble! now if we can find a mma guy with flawless stand up then maybe things will change but i have yet to see that fighter!

Back