Royal Ascot at York

Blckburn

Hope theres some English readers or anyone who has a love of horse racing!

Royal Ascot next week and for a small few this means the opportunitiy to either make or lose money. Dubawi looks like getting a run on the first day in the St James palace stakes. After a admirable third in the derby he surely will be able to confirm himself as the top juvenile miler. Look out for Soviet song in the Queen Anne stakes as well. Having looked at the entries today (friday 10th June) I am convinced that she is the best horse in the race and presuming that shes recovered from scoping dirty earlier this season should have a favourites chance. She may well take on Luca Cumani's Australian import starcraft who has some hype about himself. Unexposed? Yep but in group races stick to solid group form and on the day you'll find that Soviet Song has these credentials.

There are plenty of other races through out the five day meeting at York. But I'm only interested in three and of these Im sure at least two will win.

My third and final selection runs on Saturday the18th June he's called Iffraaj and runs in the Wokingham stakes. Trained by Michael Jarvis and ridden by Philip Robinson, these two have had a great run since the begining of the season and if this horse can produce another run as good as his previous two we may well see this horse running in group 3 or group 2 company.

So there you go and there you have it. If anyone took the time to read this maybe they'd be a lil bit more richer than they were last payday.

Dubawi estimated sp 2/1

Soviet Song estimated sp 3/1

Iffraaj estimated sp 4/1 (however 6/1 avaliable at ladbrokes and many other firms right now)

Get rich people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back