Rui liquid cia arrived, seeking dosage advice

jamrock_souljah

recieved my rui liquid cia in the mail today along with the lil equipment to draw it out. first time taking it, I'm asking for suggested dosage for a first time user, how much dosage should i draw out?

I take 5mg per day. Any more than that and i get back pain and headache. I took 10mg the first time I got it at approx 5 pm to try it out with the wife and it worked well but my back hurt so much I couldn't sleep.

I take 5mg per day. Any more than that and i get back pain and headache. I took 10mg the first time I got it at approx 5 pm to try it out with the wife and it worked well but my back hurt so much I couldn't sleep.
thks. have a stupid question also, the 5mg would be the .5 mark on the thing used to draw it out the bottle.

thks. have a stupid question also, the 5mg would be the .5 mark on the thing used to draw it out the bottle.

No, the product comes with a 1mL oral syringe, and is dosed at 30mg/mL, so to get 5mg use one-sixth of the syringe, or 16 tick marks out of 100.

I use 3mg - which is the 0.1 mark on the 1ml syringe. Sometimes I up the dose to 6ml, but I always get a headache when I do.

Last time I took it, I took way too much and got flu like symptoms for 3 days. Just arrived today and took 10mg, do far so good

Back