Do you typically need an AI with trt?

goingtowin

So as some of you may know I decided to give up steroids completely (besides trt)

So I no longer cycle and never will again.

So I put myself on TRT and i'm currently doing 200mg/week (should I bump this down to 150/week?)

I do not take an AI and I do not want to have to take an AI but I have a question.

If you are on trt and it does raise your estrogen a bit does it keep going up even if the test lvls stay the same? Or does it creep up a bit and just kinda stay put and stop? I don't mind if estrogen is just a LITTLE elevated but I don't want much..

what seems to be the right dose where you don't need any form of AI?

Your E2 will rise to a steady level then stay there.

I did a low(ish) dose testosterone test and ran 100 Test E /wk plus 500 IU HCG. Testosterone came back 670 and E2 was in the 40's. So even at that low dose I'd need a tiny bit of AI, a very small dose.

You can't know until you hit a steady state and get blood testing, but my bet is 200/wk will need some.

Megatron writes up about how he slowly found a tipping point on his TRT. It was a pretty tiny amount per week increase led to elevated estrogen. He found a TRT dose that kept him in normal ranges but didn't need an AI.

I have to use an AI regardless due to medication side effects. I ran elevated estrogen and low T. I have to take more AI than if I wasn't on medication.

Labs, trial and error.

Back