RUI thank you for going the extra mile to make things right.

bigkess

Hey guys some of you way know i had gotten some products from rui and some of it leaked out and through our emails together it was my understanding that they were not going to refund me or send me a new bottle. Out of nowhere some money jump back in my bank couldn't figure out why tell I had the time to look at my previous thread that is now blocked or I'll be posting on that to find out that they reimburse me for what leaaked out so thank you again rui I am no longer disappointed and I'm happy they made everything right because all my past experiences with rui have been great products have been great and really I was worrying about who was going to buy from next so this is good everything is great thank you guys. And as far as the ad blocking i do not have any ad blocking on I don't wish to have a blocking on I do not know how to block ads and I don't want to block ads. I want to see the ads and I went to see the products. Once again thank you rui for coming through.

Hahaha right I was pissed can't help it but it's all good.

Companies like Rui can't keep their sponsorship with a reputable board like 'ology buy screwing people out of their money. A assume the outfits I do business with with do me right until they don't , but I give them the benefit of the doubt. Right now Rui is in the process of making my last order right. I have all the confidence they will make things right

That's just it for some reason all the adds are still up on my device but RUIs. I wasn't sure if ology still promoted them and it was about 2 years sence I bought from them last.

Back