running anavar after dbol...?

kronicmstrb8r

Im trying to think of something else to add to my cycle that Im planning. As of right now I have enough sust to last 14 weeks at 200mg eod and along with that a dbol kicker at 40-50mg ed for first 6 weeks. Would it be wise to run another 17aa oral for the remainder of the cycle after the dbol? thank you.

Exactly what tbone said. I do this quite often, as I like to use var at the end of every blast. Just give your liver a four week rest and do var the last 4 weeks at 50-75 a day. Or you could just do 4-5 weeks of dbol and do the var for 5-6 weeks(this would be my choice).

Just get a blog test two weeks after the dbol and make sure your liver values are looking good enough.

NAC is a must.

Good luck

Exactly what tbone said. I do this quite often, as I like to use var at the end of every blast. Just give your liver a four week rest and do var the last 4 weeks at 50-75 a day. Or you could just do 4-5 weeks of dbol and do the var for 5-6 weeks(this would be my choice).

Just get a blog test two weeks after the dbol and make sure your liver values are looking good enough.

NAC is a must.

Good luck

oh yeah I plan on taking NAC. thanks guys. One more question will 4 weeks on anavar at 50-75mg ed be enough to take off the water and added bulk from the test and dbol?

Thats going to be completely dependent on your diet not on the Anavar. Anavar can help with it but if your diet is not spot on for your goal anavar will do little.. Never rely on a compound to do your diets work as then once you drop the compound your body will revert back to the way it was prior to using the compound.

Thats going to be completely dependent on your diet not on the Anavar. Anavar can help with it but if your diet is not spot on for your goal anavar will do little.. Never rely on a compound to do your diets work as then once you drop the compound your body will revert back to the way it was prior to using the compound.

I know,, was just wanting to know how effective or how fast it worked. I know dbol is quick to show its face from experience. Just dont know anymore about anavar other than from what you can read on its profile.

Var kicks in fairly quickly, but one day(probably a day or two after you stop actually looking for the difference) you'll look in the mirror and bam it's there. Then you'll hit the gym and mothafuckin' bam...hello Mr var.

Var kicks in fairly quickly, but one day(probably a day or two after you stop actually looking for the difference) you'll look in the mirror and bam it's there. Then you'll hit the gym and mothafuckin' bam...hello Mr var.

about after week 1 into week too I notice pumps getting pretty sick in the gym and look leaner and vascular. Damn i love that shit but cant run it over 5 weeks. Thats when some sides start to hit me.

lol, that sounds great. Ill see about getting some for my summer cycle of awesomeness. :)

Back