Running cycle with no Testosterone?

Kurdish Pitbull

Those who face death
I know Test should be the base of every cycle and will always run it when cycling, but just out of curiosity would it be possible to run a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-x xxxmg HCG to Prevent/Decrease/or Slow down Shutdown
Weeks 1-x Mild AAS possibly Anavar or Primo

PCT and then maybe GH

If you dont introduce external Test,run HCG and PCT is it possible to see the benefits of mild AAS without ever shutting yourself down?

Last edited:
Not saying it's a good idea, but I've never understood why this would not address the main problem of an oral-only cycle - lack of test.
The var will suppress you but the hcg should keep enough test production active so you don't suffer low T symptoms (provided your natural production is ok).

Of course it wouldn't remove the need to do PCT.

Ya I was wondering the same thing. We do the test because AAS will shut you down and we need Test to function properly.But the introduction of external test also shuts us down. I didnt know HCG was suppressive though.

Not saying it's a good idea, but I've never understood why this would not address the main problem of an oral-only cycle - lack of test.
The var will suppress you but the hcg should keep enough test production active so you don't suffer low T symptoms (provided your natural production is ok).

Of course it wouldn't remove the need to do PCT.
You could always just add test dacoanate and have an oral cycle with test.

Why go through all the risk associated with shutting yourself down to run a mild cycle at best? Do it right if you are going to bother.

People do stupid shit all the time. Then they post about it and get mad cuz they get bashed for it. There's a reason for everything...

Nothing wrong with wondering and questioning, as tbonexl said people usually do it then get mad at us for trying to explain why they were wrong to do it.
At least your asking before jumping.

You could maybe do it but you know how hard it would be to figure out dosage and injection frequency to keep test levels where you want and relatively stable? Its just not worth it. Better to take a low dose of test c IMO.

I wouldnt run this cycle. Im on Test atm. Jw why the HCG wouldnt keep natural test levels high enough to prevent shutdown.But like JimiThing said it would be difficult to determine dosage and injection frequency.

Back