Russian Infar Sustanon....

THANK YOU GEORGE!!! I AM A VERY VERY HAPPY MAN!!!!!! I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS PIC!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

ARE THESE EASILY FAKED????

M56M

Last edited:
M56M said:

ARE THESE EASILY FAKED????

M56M

Yes. There have been a shitload of fakes circulating around Canada, namely Ontario. Its to the point where people are just refusing to by this product because the fakes have been on the market for about 5 years and going strong.

YES, BIGGIE HIT IT ON THE HEAD... THAT PIC UP TOP IS OF ALL THE LABELS WET. A FEW AMPS BROKE AND SOAKED THE LABELS.. I HAVE A SHITLOAD OF NEW ONES THAT CAME IN RECENTLY THAT I CAN POST A PCI OF IF YOU WISH TO GET A BETTER VIEW OF THEM...

ANYHOW, THE MOST COMMON THING TO LOOK FOR IN THE FAKE ONES ARE IN THE LABELS ITSELF.. THE ABELS HAVE ROUNDED CORNERS, WHEREAS THE REAL ONES HAVE SQUARED CORNERS.. ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN A FEW WITH SQUARED CORNERS, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE RARE.....

GY...

i have some i am pretty sure are real just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, they are underfilled 0.8cc and look 100% legit so im pretty sure they are!

Yours are good to go man. From experience, the fake ones didnt come in a blister pack like that and did have round corners.

sounds great to me thanks very much! i got scared kuz if u do a search on bolex for 237505 it shows up only posts relating to fake sus so i got scared!

Back