S4 cycle question ( mg dose dropper)

Integra9807

New to this domain. I started my s4 cycle waterway 3/14/16.. I'm starting at 50 mg a day split doses 25 mg (.5 ml on dropper) 6 hours apart, my question is when I go up to 60 mg how do I split the dose onthe droper thats provided for me with the bottle, and same for 70 mg split doses at 35 mg on the dropper... Same for 80 up and 90..100 mg I know is 2 ML that's easy but the ones before it is what gets me confused... Any helpful tips are well appreciated
thanks

I had the same question. What I did was buy a 1 cc (same as a 1 ml) syringe, without the needle. I bought it from Amazon and it came in a pack of 10 for like $3. It is graduated into .1 increments. Did you get it from Sarmsearch?
I got mine from sarms1... And the bottle comes with a 1m/l dropper, hit need to know how much more to put in the dropper after .5 for like 30 mg and 40 becasue I know 50 mg is the whole 1 m/l

I would go to the local pharmacy and ask them for a children's 1ml oral syringe. They may make you pay for it, but they are super cheap and you can use it for nearly forever. It will be 1ml with markings at every 0.1ml at least. It makes it very easy to dose.

I was thinking of doing the exact same dosing, 25mg before my morning session, and the same before my evening session. I'm stacking it with GW for the first (someone highly recommended this stack for my goals). Any vision side effects or anything? I know you just started, but have you noticed any immediate changes or differences?

I'm a week in now and I haven't had any side effects, and I'm doin 25 mg in the morning before training and about lunch time another 25 mg... The only thing I think that's going on I feel like it's running right threw me, like a king me want to have a bowel movement or something

I have never run SARMS1 products, so I cannot speak about them at all as to being good or bad. I have run SarmsSearch products and I have enjoyed every one so far. Far less gains than AAS, but you do not run SARMs if you want AAS level gains. SARMs are taken if you do not want to inject and you do not want to buy something that is obviously illegal. SARMs also have far less side effects than many AAS have, especially the androgenic ones. Sure, guys do not care about that part (some actively want it), but women worry about that part a lot.

So I'm in week 5 of my sarms S4 cycle of 8 weeks total with 4 weeks of pct at 25 mg a day with pharma Clomid and I'm about 70 mg a day now and I'm now just starting to get some yellow tint in my eye from coming from outside where it's bright and going inside and my eyes try to adjust, aside from that, which I only have 4 weeks left, my muscles are so much bulkier and pronounced then before. No steroid like feelings however I do et good pumps and it doesn't really help you recover that fast as a aas would. But it's ok, I want to try mk-2886 after I mini pct with my pharma Clomid.

So I'm in week 5 of my sarms S4 cycle of 8 weeks total with 4 weeks of pct at 25 mg a day with pharma Clomid and I'm about 70 mg a day now and I'm now just starting to get some yellow tint in my eye from coming from outside where it's bright and going inside and my eyes try to adjust, aside from that, which I only have 4 weeks left, my muscles are so much bulkier and pronounced then before. No steroid like feelings however I do et good pumps and it doesn't really help you recover that fast as a aas would. But it's ok, I want to try mk-2886 after I mini pct with my pharma Clomid.

Good review. I will start my cutting stack S4, Ostarine, GW, SR-9009 as soon as I am done with my PCT. For the question you asked earlier, I bought 100x1ml syringes from Amazon for about $8.

SARMs are not yet as strong as AAS is (and may never be), but they represent a good alternative for people. I personally like using both at the same time since each shines in one way or another.

Thanks for the review! MK-2886 will give you more strength and size than S-4, but will not remove fat as readily as S-4 does. And good job on doing a mini PCT afterwards. S4 should not need it, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Back