question about the t dose reduction

Hello, these are the results of estrogen levels:
PROLACTIN 9.8 ng/ml (normal range 4.04 - 15.2)
PROGESTERON 0.26 ng/ml (0.03 0.60)
ESTRADIOL 84.49 pg/ml (2.0 - 50.0)

TESTOSTERONE 9.66 ng/ml (ng/ml 2.49 - 8.36)
SHBG 24.62 nmol/L (13 71)
Hematocrit 49.2

the only high value is estradiol (84.49), although with testosterone around 1,000 (9.66ng / ml) it is not even 1/10 (it is said that the optimal ratio between estradiol and testosterone should not exceed 1/10), Do I have to take an anti-estrogen according to you? On Monday I will also hear my enochinologist what he thinks, but some time ago he told me that having estrogen a little high during trt is normal and I do not recommend antiestrogen.

What's the correct armidex dose for 85 estradiol with 145mg testo/week?

About 0.25 mg/wk. You could break it up to every 3.5 days 0.125mg

IMT - don't know where you are getting your reference numbers from. I was talking about hematocrit - if you are bumping up against 50 you should go donate.

IMT - don't know where you are getting your reference numbers from. I was talking about hematocrit - if you are bumping up against 50 you should go donate.

I Take arimidex at this dosage and after how many weeks I repeat The estradiol test?

Getting my numbers from thousands of TRT patients brother.

We do not suggest donating at 50, and men on TRT typically ride around 51 and that is ok. We do not suggest donating until 52-54 %

If you donate too much you will develop an iron deficiency

Last edited:
thanks for your answers and suggestions for me...

Is it important to take arimidex to coincide with testosterone injection (I use one every 3 days, for a total 145mg / week) or can I take arimidex separately to testosterone and every 3.5 days?

There is debate on whether or not the day of or the day after your TC shot is better.

We personally don't think it makes much of a difference :)

hi, these are my results after 3 weeks at 1mg / w (0.5 every 3.5 days) of arimidex with 150mg/sett (in 2 doses) of testosterone:
estradiol 45pg / ml (2-50);
testosterone 12.68ng / ml (2.49-8.36);
hematocrit 49;
transaminase got 183;
transaminase gpt 125.

my liver is suffering with armidex, before armidex the transaminases were normal, what do you recommend?
I am doing 150mg testosterone a week but with estradiol I was 85, I try to lower the testosterone dosage and I do not take arimidex?

Reviewing some my old analysis of about 10 years can i see that with a 384 ng / dl di testosterone level (before trt) my e2 levels were 10 pg/ml, this in the high level clinic laboratory, while in another lower level laboratory (the same where i have made this recent last dosage) in the same conditions (same body mass and testosterone level) the determination of e2 was of 35 pg / ml (and now in trt with 1000 of testosterone e2 it is 85). Could be the overview of the second laboratory, i believe that the best both is repeating the dosage in the highest level laboratory without recursing arimidex, what you do?
Also in no one do you know about arimidex and hepatic toxicity? I today i repeated the transaminasis a distance of 6 days from arimidex and are down to values almost normal, i also performed a hepatic ecography that he has meet a liver normal but with light steatosi (that i had not before the arimidex), i can say with absolute certainty that arimidex causes suffering to the liver (at least on me) even at low dosage of 1mg / week

hello to all of the forum, I wanted to update my situation, I took arimidex for 5 weeks at a ridiculous dosage (1/8 of a mg 2 times a week), in addition to a zinc supplement and a slight reduction in body fat (2 -3kg less fat around, about 15%), plus 150mg of T per week, and my level of e2 has gone from about 80 to 29 (without alterations of transaminases or other liver function values, as I had with 1mg a week, however, I had only a slight lowering of HDL, from 58 to 42, out of 175 of total cholesterol).
Is it possible that arimidex is so strong, or do you think it is more due to zinc and fat reduction with regard to the reduction of e2?
I feel very good, more libido and strong character, more real man, but in the future (within 4 months) I would slightly reduce the testosterone dosage to 125mg per week and try to remove arimidex, what do you think?

hello to all of the forum, I wanted to update my situation, I took arimidex for 5 weeks at a ridiculous dosage (1/8 of a mg 2 times a week), in addition to a zinc supplement and a slight reduction in body fat (2 -3kg less fat around, about 15%), plus 150mg of T per week, and my level of e2 has gone from about 80 to 29 (without alterations of transaminases or other liver function values, as I had with 1mg a week, however, I had only a slight lowering of HDL, from 58 to 42, out of 175 of total cholesterol).
Is it possible that arimidex is so strong, or do you think it is more due to zinc and fat reduction with regard to the reduction of e2?
I feel very good, more libido and strong character, more real man, but in the future (within 4 months) I would slightly reduce the testosterone dosage to 125mg per week and try to remove arimidex, what do you think?

Sounds good thanks for the update.

Back