SALE 50% OFF Uniquemicals Sarms and More!!!!

mich29

Uniquemicals
MASSIVE ANNUAL BLOWOUT SALE- EVERYTHING HALF OFF!

www.uniquemicals.com

Uniquemicals is excited to offer a limited opportunity to save HALF off our great products, from sarms like MK-2866 (Ostarine) and S-4 to PPAR delta modulators like GW-501516. Every chemical is on sale at super low prices you won't see for ages!

Fast shipping, and every product is backed by a 180-day 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try us and if you aren't
completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase 100%!

Sale begins midnight 2-2-12 EST- when products sell out, so do does special sale pricing, so don't delay.
www.uniquemicals.com

ya they are supposed to be great with stacking. Im running 30mg osta with 10mg gw1516. When the s4 gets in will be using 50mg a day for that

Yummy Yummy sarms in herms tummy. I'm a big believer in sarms after my pct to help hold muscle and actually gain some. It's a great addition after a cycle. Though after thus tren test cycle I'm gonna try out gw. I heard its good. Never tried it yer.

thanks mitch

no prob anytime. ;)

I was able to use HUN522 discount code on top of the half off BTW.

awesome super saving :)

WOW....I'm stocking the fuck up on some shit today....prices are sick

a very very good idea here :) your rats will thank you

I bought all 3 items...can they all be stacked together? How would you recommend I use all 3?
this would depend on your goals.

got me some s4 I've been wanting to try. nice sale.

I'm sure your rats are going to luv it ;)

ya they are supposed to be great with stacking. Im running 30mg osta with 10mg gw1516. When the s4 gets in will be using 50mg a day for that
nice stacking there :santa:

they already shipped my order out :tounge2:

gotta luv the super fast shipping :basket:

Yummy Yummy sarms in herms tummy. I'm a big believer in sarms after my post cycle therapy (pct) to help hold muscle and actually gain some. It's a great addition after a cycle. Though after thus tren test cycle I'm gonna try out gw. I heard its good. Never tried it yer.

your rats are going luv the GW :evil:

Use coupon code MIM534 to get 10% off the 50% sale price - so you get 60% off your purchase during this terrific sale.

Great products and customer service. I use unique's S4 and osta and always have great gains.

Use coupon code MIM534 to get 10% off the 50% sale price - so you get 60% off your purchase during this terrific sale.

Great products and customer service. I use unique's S4 and osta and always have great gains.

def take advantage of this for ya rats:frogjump::frogjump:

bumping this for all the rats out there

Uniquemicals
MASSIVE ANNUAL BLOWOUT SALE- EVERYTHING HALF OFF!

Uniquemicals

Uniquemicals is excited to offer a limited opportunity to save HALF off our great products, from sarms like MK-2866 (Ostarine) and S-4 to PPAR delta modulators like GW-501516. Every chemical is on sale at super low prices you won't see for ages!

Fast shipping, and every product is backed by a 180-day 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try us and if you aren't
completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase 100%!

Sale begins midnight 2-2-12 EST- when products sell out, so do does special sale pricing, so don't delay.
Uniquemicals

Extra 10% off !!!

Just placed an order using the Extra 10% off code: 8otl15

:jump:

Total came to only $53.93 Shipped for
MK2866 Shipped!!!
Cant beat that for
30ML / 50MG per ML

Checked everywhere else and no ones prices are anywhere near this cheap for this! amazing deal!

Just placed an order using the Extra 10% off code: 8otl15

:jump:

Total came to only $53.93 Shipped for
MK2866 Shipped!!!
Cant beat that for
30ML / 50MG per ML

Checked everywhere else and no ones prices are anywhere near this cheap for this! amazing deal!

:) cant wait to try it! esp with that 10% off code on top of the 50% !!!
10%:8otl15

Last edited:
im about to go for MK-2866, 240 ml 50mg/ml
Only $249.98
For 8 Bottles
Comes down to only $29 PER Bottle!!! WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back