Why UNIQUEMICALS is the BEST FOR SARMS! PLUS an EXTRA 10% off the 50% off sale!!

Hey mich what's the consistency and taste of Gw and Mk? I noticed the Mk is crystal clear and tastes like gasoline/rubbing alcohol while the Gw is milky and has a bland paper taste (this is what my rats have told me). Also I have to shake the Gw before measuring because you can see the milky white portion separate to the bottle of the liquid after it sits for a couple of minutes. Is this normal? I've been giving my rats the Mk for ~3weeks with good results, and I just started them on the Gw yesterday so I just wanna make sure all is good

this is normal brotha... all my bottles have been this way when i have used them... so you are all good there... i would expect to see a strong increase in endurance and fat loss, dependent upon the dosing you use... i speak from experience though, the endurance and stamina that was gained on it was fcking awesome... and it kicked in quickly... 10 mg a day...

How long is tha s4 on sale? I got 1 bott to try last 4 weeks of my diet. So itll be 4-6 weeks bfore i can tell if i like it. But i dont wanna miss tha sale lol.

How long is tha s4 on sale? I got 1 bott to try last 4 weeks of my diet. So itll be 4-6 weeks bfore i can tell if i like it. But i dont wanna miss tha sale lol.

there's really no set time on it bro but if you are going to need it i would take advantage of it while its still there...

I've used the hun522 code from Australia for extra discount and researched the net for best deals and nothing comes close for price and the products are legit, the real deal!

heck yeah. I was hopin for something like this. I wanna do the sarms stack before I start juicin.

I've been using uniquemicals sarms for a while and I love it. I've consumed about 5 bottles of S4, 1 bottle of MK and 1 bottle of GW. The MK helps neurotransmitters work correctly. I highly recommend MK for people with disorders such as ADD and Bi Polar. The MK also made my bones feel ten years younger. The fat loss and strength gains from a triple stack of this for month or two will be greatly noticed and long lasting.

Back