samurai-n been cookin' yesterday

Samurai-n

how is gone lads?
been cookin yesterday and need advice-what is wrong but made deka 20ml about 250mg/ml;test.enan 16ml about 250mg/ml and eq 20ml about 250mg/ml.Only deka from that stuff is lookin really good.Eq is smoothy and test simmilar.
Been used same method to eq like deka:
5g of powder deka/eq
15,25ml oil(grapeseed) non sterile,and bought in shop
0,5ml of BA

First what i done was added oil into beaker trough whatman but oil was nonsterile,next beed added powder and then BA.Been placed that stuff into beaker to microwave for about 25sec on high heat.After cook everything was fine.After that push all into sterile vial.Deca was first meal cooked yesterday.Eq was third after test enan.Don't know what done wrong,where made mistake.Same reciepe but outlook is different.
Story with test enan was another in cookin situation but heard some like crash voices in beaker.Liquid was lookin good.Everything is visible now and made me scared.Is it sterile and can be used without health problems?
Help me please lads.Thank u!

Last edited:
been added before u told me 0,5ml BA to everyone and been better after heating with that.Now included second time with BB-2ml for every one is lookin really perfect.But i'm scared to use it.Don't want to have a problems..How can i try it and make sure that my stuff is clear(2 times filtered) and ready to use?

Theres only so much you can do. If you added some BA and BB and they are now fine, then that seems to indicate that you simply didn't have enough solvents and the problem is now resolved.

and now stupid question but right-how can i make sure that the stuff which i made i sterile and clear to use,and don;t be worried about infection or some like that?
That was my first time and everything must be fuc8in good.Sorry for that quesitionin'

Back