im 25 and i wana blast n cruise! yay or nay?

horusculture

So this cycle was my 2nd i ran test @625mg eq @800mg. I did this for 15weeks. I jump started this cycle with tren a @100mg EOD for the first 6-7weeks. I am still on. I just finished my eq and i been on for about 15 weeks. I still have about 7ml of test e 300mg/ml. I am loweeing my test dose slowly preparing to come off. I ran aromasin @12.5mg EOD. my post cycle therapy (pct) is nolva n clomid. I have no hcg. I put on about 25lbs fat n muscle mostly muscle. Everybody can tell i got huge. I have alotta juice on hand. I DONT wana come off this is my problem. I was thinkin of droppin test to 200mg for 6 weeks or so then blasting test e @500mg and deca @250mg for 10weeks. Should i blast n cruise? Or come off complete post cycle therapy (pct) then hop right back on?

I highly recommend that you do not unless you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or plan on being a pro. Its not all its chalked up to be. At 25 you don't want to go there.

That's a pretty big personal question. If you have thought about the consequences and are ok with them then it's up to you, nobody else can say yay or nay to you being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life. Just for the record I didn't look at the numbers you posted as I didn't feel the need in reference to your question. From a health stand point I always say do a proper post cycle therapy (pct) with time off for recovery. But there are plenty of guys that choose to blast and cruise. Personally if it's for the sole reason of staying "big" or holding on to whatever muscle then I would say mentally that's a bad driving force that can lead to other issues down the line.

Not knocking anyone who choose to do this.

The term Blasting & cruising IMO should have been reserved for cycling testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients. I would never recommend this for anyone else. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is most likely in all of our futures, but no reason to be married to the syringe this soon. I'd run your post cycle therapy (pct) and wait 4 to 5 months before you cycle again. And most certainly get hCG in the future.

Fucking my endo system up for life just to have that "on cycle" feeling continuously? No thanks!

The term Blasting & cruising IMO should have been reserved for cycling testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients. I would never recommend this for anyone else. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is most likely in all of our futures, but no reason to be married to the syringe this soon. I'd run your post cycle therapy (pct) and wait 4 to 5 months before you cycle again. And most certainly get hCG in the future.

As another testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient like Austinite, I can tell you OP that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) isn't all sunshine and rainbows. We have to worry about frequent blood tests, chasing down the devil we know as estradiol, worrying about our hematocrit and RBC numbers and many other factors healthy young men don't (and shouldn't) need to be concerned with. You're 25 man, enjoy being able to cycle and not worrying if the world came to and end where you'd get your testosterone from. You might laugh, but I bet most testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys have had this thought at least once or twice! ;)

You guys are right. I knew the right answer but needed a reality check. Im going to finish my test that i have left and run nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25/25. Meanwhile, whike im still on test e can someone hook me up with a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) connect? Did pinnacle reup with that yet?

I have heard in a lot of interviews from body builders such as kevin levrone and even George farah. That better results happen when androgen receptors are completally cleared out meaning no anbolics for a certain time frame. Just cycle on and off like every one else and use all appropriate items while doing so that make I easier. Honestly I would look into other sustances like hgh in between cycles for holding onto mass or maybe even extemally low doses of primo. I recommend completally stopping every thing though not trying the hgh and primo conspiracy lol..

Cycle man unless you want to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like stated above.

Back