SARMS Article : Uses, benefits and general compound info *A Noob Must read*

so does every other steroid....

I guess I didn't explain myself very well, I understand that steroids lower you own natural testerone. But if you are tested while on cycle it would be much higher. If I understand the study results both total testerone and free testerone were much lower while on cycle. Maybe the tests used did not recognize a SARM as normal testosterone?

I was just reflecting on my results of my first SARMS cycle which is nearly finished. I'm getting results similar to low dose gear. My usual cycle of AAS was 250 mg of test per week and daily Anavar at 25 mg ed. Lightweight doses, I know. So consider this when I say SARMS work as well as steroids for me. But it made me think. What are the implications for competitive athletics where performance enhancers are forbidden? Are SARMS even detectable like steroids? If not, it's a potential nightmare for governing bodies of MLB, the NFL and the Olympics to name just a few. Anyone know if they can test for SARMS?

Last edited:
Starting a MK / s-4 stack this week.. I'll keep yall posted on what the real deal is... I have high hopes. My buddy did the same stack and actually put on size... but his girl had a baby halfway through the cycle and he was stuck at the hospital eating junk and turned out kinda bloated. We'll see.

Juiced_Porkchop

In your original post is that cycle depicting stacking S-4 and MK together?

Also I see the mention of LGD. I am just familiarizing myself with SARMS. I was going to do a PH cycle, but with more research I have decided I would rather do a SARM cycle. I already have everything I need for post cycle therapy (pct). What would be a cycle of SARMs that you could recommend. Is MK/S4 better, or MK/LGD, etc. Also, with LGD, does it not aromtise as well/ are there any side effects to be aware of with LGD? I was reading about it on the Uniquemichals site and it is very interesting. Also, it's on sale currently. I would really appreciate your input!

My initial thoughts for a SERM cycle would be 8 weeks. The question marks reqpresent what I'm not sure about adding. Should an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) be added during post cycle therapy (pct)? I have done some reading where it has been said that 12.5mg ED of Osta for the first 2 weeks of PCT could be beneficial to maintain as much of the gains as possible. Also, what do you think about the dosing of the RUI products. Do I need the full doses, should they taper towards the end, etc.? Thanks!

Cycle

Weeks 1-8
MK\Osta - 25mg ED
LGD-40433 - 3-5mg ED

PCT
Week 1-4:
RUI Liquid Clomi - 35mg ED
RUI Liquid Torem - 60mg ED (Torem is 60mg per dose, but I am unsure if you need a full dose everyday ??)
???RUI Liquid Stane - 25mg ED

Weeks 1-2 of PCT
????Osta -12.5mg ED

Last edited:
Havasu said:
I updated my post in the SARM sticky, this is what I was thinking of for a SARM cycle. The question marks are what I'm not sure about. Do I need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with PCT coming off SARMs? No you do not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during any pct I've read that using OSTA at a 12.5mg dose for the first two weeks of PCT can be beneficial for maintaining as much of the gains as possible, what are your thoughts? after a heavy AAS cycle possible, but sarms still shut down so for quickest recovery i say non should be used during pct in most cases. Also, what do you think about the dosing of the RUI products during post cycle therapy (pct)? looks good, you can prob go with half the dose on both ends since sarms are still pretty mild in shut down
Does the timing of the doses for the SARMs matter at all? Both MK and LGD appear to be once a day doses. Thanks!
no, but i try to take it about the same time every day when i take it
Weeks 1-8
MK\Osta - 25mg ED
LGD-40433 - 3-5mg ED

PCT
Week 1-4:
RUI Liquid Torem - 60mg ED (Torem is 60mg per dose, but I am unsure if you need a full dose everyday ??)

Weeks 1-2 of PCT
????Osta -12.5mg ED

In red above

In red above

Should I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the SARM cycle, or at least have one on hand just in case? Uniquemicals stresses that LGD definitely shuts you down, is very strong, so I understand I need post cycle therapy (pct). I wasn't able to gain clarity if LGD aromtises though.

I just thought I'd chime in and post my experience on S4. I was going to post a new thread but I'm new to the forums and didn't know how. I did a lot of research on S4 and finally worked up enough nerve to run it. I started three weeks ago at 50mg Ed. Then on my second week I bumped it up to 75mg Ed. The first week I noticed that my libido was up and for some reason my nuts were hanging a lot lower than normal and were a lot bigger than normal. Not that I'm complaining but I never read about that happening. I did experience the vision side effects as posted by many other people. At first I noticed that it took a lot longer to adjust to the dark when turning off the lights in my house. Then I started to experience the yellow tint to everything. A couple of days ago my eyes were hurting really bad and I had a hard time focusing on things while driving. I couldn't even watch TV without having issues. Then last night my family and I were coming home from a restraint and I had to pull over and let my wife drive because I just couldn't see. Everything was really blurry and yellow. We got home and I went to bed. I woke up around 3:30 am and I couldn't see right. I thought I had a bunch of eye boogers or something. I rubbed my eyes and no eye bookers. I have night light all over my house so there was a little light in all the rooms but I still couldn't see right. It was like someone had put a black mask/blanket over my head and I could only see the light through a few pin holes. I woke my wife up and had her turn on the fan light and I had the same thing. I was really freaked out.

I almost had my wife drive me to the ER. I decided to go back to sleep and see if anything changed when I woke up again. I woke up again around 7:00 am and I experienced the same thing only this time my vision came back after about fifteen minutes of waking up and trying to focus on things around the room. I still have a yellowish tint to everything but I've read that all this goes away after a few days of being off of S4. After last night and this morning I will never run S4 again.

On a side note when I started S4 I was at 300 lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 278 lbs but the benefits don't outweigh the cost in my mind. I'd rather be fat and able to see then ripped and blind.

I'm not saying that someone will get the same sides that I did but I just wanted to post my experience so people can be more informed when thinking about trying S4.

Juiced_Porkchop

In your original post is that cycle depicting stacking S-4 and MK together?

Also I see the mention of LGD. I am just familiarizing myself with SARMS. I was going to do a PH cycle, but with more research I have decided I would rather do a SARM cycle. I already have everything I need for PCT. What would be a cycle of SARMs that you could recommend. Is MK/S4 better, or MK/LGD, etc. Also, with LGD, does it not aromtise as well/ are there any side effects to be aware of with LGD? I was reading about it on the Uniquemichals site and it is very interesting. Also, it's on sale currently. I would really appreciate your input!

My initial thoughts for a SERM cycle would be 8 weeks. The question marks reqpresent what I'm not sure about adding. Should an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) be added during post cycle therapy (pct)? I have done some reading where it has been said that 12.5mg ED of Osta for the first 2 weeks of PCT could be beneficial to maintain as much of the gains as possible. Also, what do you think about the dosing of the RUI products. Do I need the full doses, should they taper towards the end, etc.? Thanks!

Cycle

Weeks 1-8
MK\Osta - 25mg ED
LGD-40433 - 3-5mg ED

PCT
Week 1-4:

Weeks 1-2 of PCT
????Osta -12.5mg ED

S4 has a whimpy little half life - like four hours. So splitting your dose in half and taking half in the morning and the other half later is advisable. The other SARMS have kick-ass long half lives and are all once a day dosing.

I just thought I'd chime in and post my experience on S4. I was going to post a new thread but I'm new to the forums and didn't know how. I did a lot of research on S4 and finally worked up enough nerve to run it. I started three weeks ago at 50mg Ed. Then on my second week I bumped it up to 75mg Ed. The first week I noticed that my libido was up and for some reason my nuts were hanging a lot lower than normal and were a lot bigger than normal. Not that I'm complaining but I never read about that happening. I did experience the vision side effects as posted by many other people. At first I noticed that it took a lot longer to adjust to the dark when turning off the lights in my house. Then I started to experience the yellow tint to everything. A couple of days ago my eyes were hurting really bad and I had a hard time focusing on things while driving. I couldn't even watch TV without having issues. Then last night my family and I were coming home from a restraint and I had to pull over and let my wife drive because I just couldn't see. Everything was really blurry and yellow. We got home and I went to bed. I woke up around 3:30 am and I couldn't see right. I thought I had a bunch of eye boogers or something. I rubbed my eyes and no eye bookers. I have night light all over my house so there was a little light in all the rooms but I still couldn't see right. It was like someone had put a black mask/blanket over my head and I could only see the light through a few pin holes. I woke my wife up and had her turn on the fan light and I had the same thing. I was really freaked out.

I almost had my wife drive me to the ER. I decided to go back to sleep and see if anything changed when I woke up again. I woke up again around 7:00 am and I experienced the same thing only this time my vision came back after about fifteen minutes of waking up and trying to focus on things around the room. I still have a yellowish tint to everything but I've read that all this goes away after a few days of being off of S4. After last night and this morning I will never run S4 again.

On a side note when I started S4 I was at 300 lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 278 lbs but the benefits don't outweigh the cost in my mind. I'd rather be fat and able to see then ripped and blind.

I'm not saying that someone will get the same sides that I did but I just wanted to post my experience so people can be more informed when thinking about trying S4.
S4 is a poor choice because of the night vision/yellow tint issues many users experience with a very high dose like you took. No other SARMS have this baggage. Try more moderate doses of different kinds and see what works best for you with the least sides. I had no sides on ostarine, for example.

My research is going excellent so far. I'm a couple days into my fifth week and strength continues to grow, weight has increased about 6lbs.

I've been thinking about running a small amount of ostarine after last pin. Runnin 400mg tren e 12 weeks and sustanon 500 for 16 weeks. Then was going to hit ostarine after last blast for 4 weeks and start pct right at 4 weeks after starting ostarine

Not regretting my decision to make myself a subject for human test trials of SARMS. The "research" is going well.:laugh3:
Update: Started on osta 25 mg ed. stacked with S4 25 mg twice a day (S4 has like a measly 4 hour half life) then just last week dropped the S4 and replaced it with LGD 4033 3 mg ed (the shit has a half life of 24-36 hrs - crazy!). My body looks pretty amazing but It's weird. I have had none of the well known sides of S4 - yellow tinted vision and poor night vision. But I'm shedding hair now. It's nothing too serious, just a little thinning in the crown. I'm somewhat prone to hair loss but have maintained a full head of hair with finasteride and minoxidil. I don't shed when I'm on testosterone. Why would SARMS cause it is what's messing with my head. SARMS don't aromatize. They aren't actual androgens so I can't imagine it converts to DHT and even if it could, the hair growth drugs I used handled all the DHT in my body when on AAS.
So I theorize that DHT is't the culprit here. SARMS basically trick the body into behaving like the androgen receptors have bound with actual androgens, perhaps shedding is part of that behavior. Just a theory. If it is coprrect, it seems logical to assume that the hair will grow back when the cycle ends. I hope that's not just wishful thinking. I really like my hair.:kiss:

Anyone else get this while on SARMS?

Other than that I love SARMS. It feels a whole lot like being on AAS. Libido? OMFG! Into the fucking stratosphere! Seriously, it's pretty unreal - better than test (no bullshit, but that's just me.) It's worth it for that alone! LOL!

The benefits, by far, outweigh the drawbacks for me anyway.

What about your Hair Loss/Shedding? I'm on the third week of LGD-4033 (using 3mg ED) and losing hair really fast.
I'm afraid that it can activate the AR of follicles like DHT or T (less potent).

Back