Sarms opinions and experience needed.

I've tried LGD, Ostra and currently RAD. So far I like Ostra the best. I haven't tried S4 due to potential DNA transcription. I'm still evaluating RAD.

I forgot to look up how RAD-140 is sold. If you go to SARMS SEARCH.COM (there are two "S"s in the middle), you will find RAD-140. It is sold in a 30ML bottle of 10mg/ML. The study (above) says "In this study, a mean weight gain of greater than 10% in just 28 days of dosing was achieved at a dose of just 0.1 mg/kg, with a similar effect observed at the 1.0 mg/kg dosing group (cynomolgous monkeys)." If I follow the 0.1mg/kg, I need a scant 0.84mg per day.

Right now, most places I have seen that actually put numbers down say 10mg/day is a good number to use. New human trials have started, but no data has been released on it yet...but it cannot be too horribly long before we find out the Manufacturer's recommended dosage and what that dosage does for you. At that point we can be sure of what to take. As a safety note, they actually dosed the monkeys at 30mg/kg and there were no adverse side effects. It also had no benefit over the 3mg/kg dose, so no need to do it. 10mg/day is completely safe. Since I weigh 84kg, to use 30mg/kg, I would need 2510mg - yes 2.5g!!! So, yeah, 10mg/day is totally safe.

I've tried LGD, Ostra and currently RAD. So far I like Ostra the best. I haven't tried S4 due to potential DNA transcription. I'm still evaluating RAD.

I was wary of s4 in the beginning too. and I REALLY was after I experienced scary sides when I used a cheaply made product. Luckily SarmsSearch changed my mind. Never experienced any kind of negative side effect, only time I did was when I got my very first bottle and experimented with dosage. But as long as you stay within the appropriate dosage you're golden.

I've used s4 dozens of times and have gotten several eye exams and everything has always been fine.

I forgot to look up how RAD-140 is sold. If you go to SARMS SEARCH.COM (there are two "S"s in the middle), you will find RAD-140. It is sold in a 30ML bottle of 10mg/ML. The study (above) says "In this study, a mean weight gain of greater than 10% in just 28 days of dosing was achieved at a dose of just 0.1 mg/kg, with a similar effect observed at the 1.0 mg/kg dosing group (cynomolgous monkeys)." If I follow the 0.1mg/kg, I need a scant 0.84mg per day.

Right now, most places I have seen that actually put numbers down say 10mg/day is a good number to use. New human trials have started, but no data has been released on it yet...but it cannot be too horribly long before we find out the Manufacturer's recommended dosage and what that dosage does for you. At that point we can be sure of what to take. As a safety note, they actually dosed the monkeys at 30mg/kg and there were no adverse side effects. It also had no benefit over the 3mg/kg dose, so no need to do it. 10mg/day is completely safe. Since I weigh 84kg, to use 30mg/kg, I would need 2510mg - yes 2.5g!!! So, yeah, 10mg/day is totally safe.

10mg is plenty. I seen a study where they went up to 30mg a day and the difference between 10 milligrams a day vs 30 milligrams a day is barely marginal. 10 milligrams is the sweet spot. I would not start low and work my way up, I would start at 10 and stay there all the way through.

and let us not forget the fact that these people taking one milligram a day and showing results have deadly illnesses or are crippled laying in bed compared to us actively bodybuilding.

I was wary of s4 in the beginning too. and I REALLY was after I experienced scary sides when I used a cheaply made product. Luckily SarmsSearch changed my mind. Never experienced any kind of negative side effect, only time I did was when I got my very first bottle and experimented with dosage. But as long as you stay within the appropriate dosage you're golden.

I've used s4 dozens of times and have gotten several eye exams and everything has always been fine.

i haven't received any eye sides using SarmsSearch. I wouldn't use a different company.

Ok so can I run ostarine and s4 without getting shut down? As I might aswel run a proper cycle if thats the case! Also what can the eyesight side be prevented?

There is a difference between shutdown and suppression. Yes with ostarine you will suppress your natural test production so it is advised to take Clomid or some sort of proper PCT. Shutdown will happen with almost all anabolic steroids and take far longer to recover from

I know I've done both. Got vision side with the 7 days straight but didn't get them with the 5 on 2 off

Back