SARMS with AAS anyone else tried this?

BicepsPoontang

So I am about to start another AAS but I got sold on buying something (did my research) which I was going to add to my gear.

I just received in the mail LGD-4033 30ML

Anyhow I was wondering if any one had tried this and how was the results?

Also Any suggestions on the dosing? Greatly appreciated!

Here is my next protocol for my mice!

1-5 wks Test P (kicker)100mg/eod
1-14 wks Test C 900mg/week
1-12 wks Decca 400mg/week
1-12 wks AI .5 Eod
1-12 wks HCG 250 iu 2/week
1-4 wks one bottle of LGD-4033 30ML 10MG/ML Wondering if I should start this at the beginning or wait a couple weeks to start it? From you experience guy's who played with this?

17%BF 250 6'6" I know my TDEE already just don't have it next to me.
Worked with 3J before on diet.

Granted I've been on Keto diet for 7 weeks now.
And doing 5x5 compound routine and will jump into a carb cycling diet.

I know this is Bulking compound cycle, but I just took a break for 12 weeks from another AAS Cycle.

I'll c***se for four weeks and hit a ten week shred cycle which I have enough HCG for all of it and AI as well. Just got to keep up with my dialed diet.

Just was curious mostly about the SARMS added into this.

Looking for dosage and anyone else who may have tried SARMS with AAS and what your experience and results were like?

Oh all my gear is homebrew,

I already did my bloods and starting after Easter. And I always do my bloods Mid cycle to check my E2 mainly. Then bloods again 4 weeks after my PCT to see where my nads and E2 and anything else is at.

Thanks for chiming in.

BicepsPoontang!

Last edited by a moderator:
I graphed out your cycle with half lives 3.5 for prop, 12 for cyp, and 14 for deca. The yellow line is the test prop. Red is test cyp. Blue is deca, and black is all them added up.

View attachment 567277

Your highest blood totals are in weeks 4, 5, and 6. Typical LGD-4033 dose is 10mg/day so your bottle will last 30 days. It might be interesting to make the LGD overlap your highest blood levels, so maybe 3, 4, 5, and 6?

I'll be interested to hear what you have to say. I've got some LGD laying around. Have never used it with AAS, only in my pre-roid days. I've been interested to see what synergistic effect it has.

Edit - ignore the second chart below, I forgot to stop the deca week 12 and test cyp week 14

Last edited:
I graphed out your cycle with half lives 3.5 for prop, 12 for cyp, and 14 for deca. The yellow line is the test prop. Red is test cyp. Blue is deca, and black is all them added up.

View attachment 567277

Your highest blood totals are in weeks 4, 5, and 6. Typical LGD-4033 dose is 10mg/day so your bottle will last 30 days. It might be interesting to make the LGD overlap your highest blood levels, so maybe 3, 4, 5, and 6?

I'll be interested to hear what you have to say. I've got some LGD laying around. Have never used it with AAS, only in my pre-roid days. I've been interested to see what synergistic effect it has.

Edit - ignore the second chart below, I forgot to stop the deca week 12 and test cyp week 14

That is pretty cool graph! WOW! Thanks!

Yeah I was thinking along those lines that somewhere at the highest point with my compounds in my system would be greater with the LGD. I just never used it, and came across it by accident. Did some research and was surprised what it said about LGD.

Nice Graph! Sheesh, never thought about it that way.

But it does give you an overview of what's happening in ones body over time. I have gone more the 4 weeks on my kicker as I was seeing huge results. Just up to 5 weeks is what I gone up to.

Back