sarms with mod 1-29/ipam

sancio

hi all,
i am after some advice if anyone would give me some input.i am currently doing a research with mod 1-29/ipam which i administer my hamster 3 times daily at 100mcg each,my plan is to add ostarine and gw 501516.
i am wondering but if it is a good idea to use all compounds together or if it would be of better benefit to administer my hamster the gw 501516 in a later stage?
the goal is to burn of some more body fat around the abdominal area,he is quiet vascular apart of that section

just add the osta. thats all you ll need. it burns fat very well on its own. ive dropped 1.5 % in 5.5 wks....and im eating pizza and bullsh!t for lunch cuz i am an outside saleman and end up going out entertaining a lot.

Yeah I think osta is a great addition to it because those peptides release gh and you want some anabolic/androgenic activity to really produce muscle and take full advantage of the peptides.

Don't get me wrong they serve a lot of purpose on it's own but ostarine would really increase the potential gains in lean mass. You would likely get some added benefit from the GW as well but if I had to choose one for the purpose of adding muscle it would be osta. Now this is only because I have ran a full bottle of osta and only a short time on GW but I still think it will be better for lean mass.

Throw in the Osta for your animal research and your rats will love it.
hi all,
i am after some advice if anyone would give me some input.i am currently doing a research with mod 1-29/ipam which i administer my hamster 3 times daily at 100mcg each,my plan is to add ostarine and gw 501516.
i am wondering but if it is a good idea to use all compounds together or if it would be of better benefit to administer my hamster the gw 501516 in a later stage?
the goal is to burn of some more body fat around the abdominal area,he is quiet vascular apart of that section

thanks for your input guys,
i had that gut feeling which you confirmed and took advantage of a incredibly timed sale of one of the sponsors and ordered some osta.
looking forward to receive it (fingers crossed) and start the research.
will let you know how it works out.

osta is so nice cuz it burns fat pretty well and still builds muscle. so you dont need to really cut or recomp to lean out while your on it. a nice clean bulk diet is all you need.

Back