-- SarmsSearch.com is ANNOUNCING TWO NEW PRODUCTS - MUST READ!!!

psizzle_8

SarmsSearch.com is proud to announce the arrival of RAD140 and SR9009! As usual, SarmsSearch delivers pure and potent products to give you the best results possible!

Use SHREDDED30 at checkout for 30% off all orders!

** LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE **
Stock up on these great new products while they last!!

1. RAD140

We have our FIRST EVER log up on RAD140, find it here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675776-rad140-first-ever-log-sarmsearch.html
^^ Not only is this log delivering, but there are links to some awesome pages with information on RAD140. Check it out!!

2. SR9009

This is from an article on healthline.com, which can be found here: New Drug Mimics the Effects of Exercise on Muscles

Soon, there may be a pharmaceutical fix for those who struggle with diet and exercise. Scientists at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) have successfully tested a drug, called SR9009, in mice that kickstarts metabolism and results in increased muscle development.

Essentially, it's an exercise regime in a pill.

SR9009 alters the profile of skeletal muscle in a manner similar to the changes observed [in] animals [that] are endurance trained. Basically, the drug sends a signal to the muscle to tell it to modify its metabolism, says drug developer Thomas Burris, Ph.D., a professor in the department of molecular therapeutics at TSRI.

Half of the mice studied showed improved running endurance in terms of both time and distance. What was clearly interesting was that a small, drug-like molecule could increase rate in skeletal muscle and increase exercise endurance, Burris adds.

Not Just a Diet Pill
There is no way to sugarcoat it: though many have tried maintaining a healthy weight can be difficult. Because its hard, many have tried "miracle" weight-loss pills and other quick fixes for something that ultimately requires a lifestyle change. Many over-the-counter diet and weight-loss pills are unregulated and may contain dangerous ingredients.

SR9009, however, isn't like appetite suppressants, laxatives, or fat blockers.And you wont find SR9009 in the ingredient lists of protein powders or exercise supplements.

The difference between SR9009 and other diet pills is in its chemistry. SR9009 is not an appetite suppressant as many weight-loss drugs are and directly works by increasing the rate of muscle, Burris says.

Your metabolism speeds up and slows down naturally during the day, meaning that sometimes food is used for energy and sometimes it is stored as fat. By re-synching a dysfunctional clock, SR9009 ensures that food and excess fat are used as energy.

SR9009 is one of a pair of compounds developed at TSRI by Burris and his team. The drug binds to Rev-erb, a natural protein in the body that influences lipid and glucose metabolism in the liver, inflammatory responses, and fat-storing cells. By binding to Rev-erb, SR9009 can kickstart metabolism with another pleasant side-effect: increased muscle strength.

"It transforms muscle into muscle that by many attributes appears to be exercising," Burris explains.
-------

I am SO excited about these products!!
***LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE!!!***
Use code SHREDDED30 for 30% off and grab you a few bottles while supplies last!!

Last edited:
My research has indicated that supplementing with RAD140 can reduce the androgenic side effects of highly androgenic compounds. I thought that was interesting.

What's typical dosing for RAD140, and SR9009, and how long are they safe to run??

Our test loggers are running varying doses, but the sweet spot for RAD140 seems to be 5-10mg/day, and SR9009 seems to be 10-20mg/day split twice a day. Cycle length should be 6-8 weeks for now. We will eventually be running tests on longer length cycles, but 6-8 weeks should be plenty to see results.

Our test loggers are running varying doses, but the sweet spot for RAD140 seems to be 5-10mg/day, and SR9009 seems to be 10-20mg/day split twice a day. Cycle length should be 6-8 weeks for now. We will eventually be running tests on longer length cycles, but 6-8 weeks should be plenty to see results.

What are the potential side effects at the higher end of the dosing range? Thanks for all the info.

What are the potential side effects at the higher end of the dosing range? Thanks for all the info.

Right now we're experimenting with the lowest possible doses to get results. We have not ventured yet into the high doses, nor have any reports of negative side effects. There was one report of mild jitteryness on 20mg of SR9009 but this was from a female who may have a lower tolerance than a full grown male.

We have a couple logs going on right now if you'd like to follow and ask the loggers questions:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675776-rad140-first-ever-log-sarmsearch.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/676320-logging-sarmsearch-sr9009-gtfih.html

I can't speak for others but here is what I've found with higher dose (20mg per day) SR...bear in mind I'm pretty stim sensitive:
- I took 10mg twice a day first day and experienced jitters...5mg twice a day (sometimes 5mg then 10mg and I'm fine)...however many test subjects are on 20mg per day (split in two doses) and they absolutely love it.

- I notice appetite suppression after my second dose, even at 5mg

Overall though even if I experience a little jittery feeling, it isn't awful. Its comparable to when I take a 30mg Adderall XR...lots of focus!

Anyone with questions keep them coming! Feel free to message me or Joz with questions too. Like he said, Bone is runnin a killer Rad140 log, and Yankee was chosen to log our SR, so feel free to ask them too!

ran the sr9009 at 20mgs ed and loved it, just started the RAD140 5mg ed

looking forward to seeing more sr9009 logs and rad140 logs

Back