-- SarmsSearch.com is ANNOUNCING TWO NEW PRODUCTS - MUST READ!!!

Just placed my order for both RAD140 and SR9009. I plan on stacking them. What dosages do you recommend?

This stack sounds to good to be true. Let's hope it lives up to expectations. I have had good luck with Ostra in the past but not much luck with MK677 or LDG. I would love to try S4 but concerned about ides.

This stack sounds to good to be true. Let's hope it lives up to expectations. I have had good luck with Ostra in the past but not much luck with MK677 or LDG. I would love to try S4 but concerned about ides.

Were those SS products or another brand? The LGD I ran with SS was fantastic. S4 sides are negligible. The vision sides usually only happen with high doses. I got a slight yellow tint once I bumped my dose up to 100mg and it went away within 2 days of stopping. It was so unnoticeable that I couldn't even tell unless I concentrated on it. It's a temporary harmless side effect.

This is my first time using SS products. But I have tried three different brands of LGD with little effect. All Ostra products have yielded good results.

This is my first time using SS products. But I have tried three different brands of LGD with little effect. All Ostra products have yielded good results.

Don't give up on LGD just yet. I had a similar experience with other brands. Up to 10mg...nothing. LGD is supposed to be effective with as little as 1mg. I ordered a bottle from SS and started at 3mg. Within a week I could see big changes in size and definition. I bumped up to 6mg and stayed there. 6mg seemed to be the sweet spot for me. I ended up gaining 6lbs on a cut while lsing substantial bodyfat. I can guarantee you will have a whole new outlook on LGD if you try ours.

Back