say good bye to Finxxlex

atomknight

Test E. baby!
And the other product syn--ex or somthing.
There seems to be a few left in stock in someplaces so the supply demand puts then at 4 times last weeks cost.
This dosen't suprise me.
Other boards talk openly about such products and now LE is putting and end of somekind to it.
Anybody know more.
boy the cattle industry will be pissed

And the other product syn--ex or somthing.
There seems to be a few left in stock in someplaces so the supply demand puts then at 4 times last weeks cost.
This dosen't suprise me.
Other boards talk openly about such products and now LE is putting and end of somekind to it.
Anybody know more.
boy the cattle industry will be pissed

Just another Big Government move to control every breath you take like they own it. Freeloading welfare fucks and REAL Criminals have more rights to do as they please and get checks in the mail to do their thing. Us (now the minority) that actually work for our money are being controlled more then ever. Think about it.

Last edited:
Just another Big Government move to control every breath you take like they own it. Freeloading welfare fucks and REAL Criminals have more rights to do as they please and get checks in the mail to do their thing. Us (now the minority) that actually work for our money are being controlled more then ever. Think about it.

I couldn't have said it any better. And what's even worse is the stupid Fn govt would come lock me up and send me to jail and lose my $40,000 a year they rob from me in taxes over me ordering less than $500 worth of gear to help optimize my goals of being fit and looking good. Pathetic

Brother you speak the truth.
CFM for president! I'll be your campaign manager.

Holy shit! you are right I just paid $54 a cart 2 weeks ago and now it has more than doubled that!!!!!

Back