Say you put in an order.

Vaper86

Just sitting here wondering if most guys when they order just hope it shows up? And if it doesnt do you just assume customs nabbed it or how can you verify the supplier even sent it in the first place. Any elaboration on this would help me for future reference.

What I do is place an order, then go about my life and in 3-4 days I get a present. I am done with international waiting game and customs, especially on the west coast.

Dom, dom, dom, dom. No worries and no waiting.

Ok understandable...but previously when you did order international it was just hit and miss I take it?

I've heard guys saying they get 25% of what they order intl... And once your address gets hit a couple times you need a new one to ship to. Go domestic bro, plenty of great sources around...

My problem is not getting the source domestically. Its being deployed and trying to get some. Cant really elaborate more than that.

Sounds like you're a military guy, so thank you for the service brother. Hope something works out for you.

International coming in to east coast I believe has an 80% success rate IF shipped. West coast is below 50%. When I ordered International, I was another newbie and lost several hundred bucks. Never got an item, period. International also has the chance of being taken at point of origin or not even being shipped period. I don't know anyone that is not a newbie that still orders oils international for themselves.

Plus, 3 months shipping time versus 3 days lol.

I i had to wonder if my shit was gonna come i would never order it. If customs siezes your package they will send you a friendly letter stating they have your shit & would you like to come dispute the siezure..

They send you a letter saying it was seized and if you would like to to contest it they will charge you. if you leave it alone your good. Most international labs will reship if it is seized. alot of them used to be really untrustworty but i have heard from many that they have really come around at least the specific ones I am talking about...

Pikki huh ill have to talk to him then.

Brother Im here for you man...ask me thru PM what you need to know about how to get it downrange. Is not dificult at ALL trust me I just did 16 wks cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) over there. I just got back in July. Will waiting your PM brotha

yep they send you a letter, never got one though myself. get plenty of human grade here from states.

& let just some some internationals have way better game than others. no shit.

Sounds like you're a military guy, so thank you for the service brother. Hope something works out for you.

International coming in to east coast I believe has an 80% success rate IF shipped. West coast is below 50%. When I ordered International, I was another newbie and lost several hundred bucks. Never got an item, period. International also has the chance of being taken at point of origin or not even being shipped period. I don't know anyone that is not a newbie that still orders oils international for themselves.

Plus, 3 months shipping time versus 3 days lol.

Unless you live outside the U.S. And in that case your always ordering int'l or in some cases able to get at the local pharmacy. Ha Ha.

Ironic thing is that now that I live outside the U.S. there is some great sources in the states and they wont ship int'l. Just can't win sometimes.

What I do is place an order, then go about my life and in 3-4 days I get a present. I am done with international waiting game and customs, especially on the west coast.

Dom, dom, dom, dom. No worries and no waiting.

lol not all that easy to just go about ur day ... usually choppin at the bit and stocking your mailbox at 4 in the morning lol.

I use domestic and intl sources. Domestic is great, but there are some things you can't get here. There are some good Intl sources too. Fortunately I live on the east coast. I've received everything i've ordered. But one time I had one item sit in NY sorting facility for 2 months. I had tracking number to verify. I thought for sure it got seized, then one day, surprise, it showed up

Still need to advance my post count a bit before I can PM you pikiki...I could always bloat it but Id rather have quality over quantity so that im not viewed as a complete asshole :p.

Back