Dragon Pharma anyone ? legit ?

darkwing86

Hey guys , just wondering if you guys have any experience with this lab ? I know it seems to be more in the US . Im wanting to place an order here in Canada of some tren e and im just wondering the legitimacy. You guys have experience ? Thanks in advance

You have to be Careful...
There are a couple of Dragon Pharma's out there.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, some of their Products are Very Good.
And a couple are slightly Underdosed.

Go over to Anabolic Lab Dot Com and you can look at the Actual Lab Results.
Plus you can see the Pictures, and see if your Dragon Pharma is the same..................... JP

They are g2g. Just gotta watch out for the fakes. Anyone can copy a label and put it on a bottle of just oil. Too easy to fake these days. I would place the order then blood test a half life or so into the cycle.......ester dependent.

They are g2g. Just gotta watch out for the fakes. Anyone can copy a label and put it on a bottle of just oil. Too easy to fake these days. I would place the order then blood test a half life or so into the cycle.......ester dependent.
there are a few sources verified by dragon themselves, i know of a few sources that i know are g2g. legit dragon also has their logo etched into the vial if you look closely. i've been looking to try ZPHC i've read some good things about them.

Hey guys , just wondering if you guys have any experience with this lab ? I know it seems to be more in the US . Im wanting to place an order here in Canada of some tren e and im just wondering the legitimacy. You guys have experience ? Thanks in advance

Will you be ordering through pharmacom? That's where I got my dragon pharma test and tren but I only just started my cycle. The tren has to be real because Ive been sweating like a bitch and I wanna kill everyone who looks at me sideways lol

Will you be ordering through pharmacom? That's where I got my dragon pharma test and tren but I only just started my cycle. The tren has to be real because Ive been sweating like a bitch and I wanna kill everyone who looks at me sideways lol

i thought you came off?

i thought you came off?

I guess by tomorrow it will officially be out of my system but yeah man I felt that shit pretty fast. Just pinned my second test cyp shot earlier and upped to 500mg. It's also dragon pharma with that dragon on the inside of the bottle

Back