Scammer alert! approved by Biggie

DangerousGrounds

This is edited by me DG for I talked to him via phone and am almost positve all will be paid back so I am taking down the addys to protect them but leaving some up..sorry

Former Owner of AnabolicFreaks = Scammer!

Knowledge, the former owner of Anabolicfreaks has been scamming, and setting up a scam for some time now. The MOD team at AF has been working for the last couple of months to narrow everything down, and it all points back to him.

"edited e-mails"

Recently, Knowledge began pushing a source by the name of Pb. Bragged about FAST turnaround, great pricing, etc. Sounded too good to be true, and 2 MODS from AF placed orders. They are still waiting. Promises after promises have lead to nothing. Now, he isn't returning emails.

This is info we DO know - His PO Boxes he used, and I'm sure there are many more -

edited"

The above box was used to collect his money from sponsors for the board. The next box is the one he used as Pb, which is in the next town north, 6 miles away -

He also accidently gave out the Pb PO BOX to a MOD from AF so he could send him something unrelated to the board or the game. Ooops. His mistake again.

He has turned ownership over at AnabolicFreaks, and has disappeared, for now. He'll surely resurface somewhere, under a different name. Be very cautious in dealing with ANYONE who has a payout location of ANYWHERE in Northern GA or Southern TN.

Last edited:
Knowledge sent me an email this morning to my cyber account.

He said he was going to hack into Anafreaks, and fuck up the database and kill the board.

The site is now down. I have a feeling AF is gone for good. I did what I could to save it...

He also has the money from our sponsors who paid up for 6months.

This is really too bad on many fronts and especially if AF is gone for good. AFreaks was a good board.

I talked to Knowledge on phone this morning and he is trying to make right on his wrongs.

I just want everyone to get what they were supposed to and not have the big drama.

He was sincere and pretty much told me his errors and said he is repaying me and Bigg-Kay will get their shit.

All I want is my money or whats owed to me and I will walk away.

I really like the guy and feel bad this happened and hope it can be resolved peacefully.

I will let ya know I got a few tracking numbers and looks like my end is taken care of and hope he learned a lesson on how you can get in over your head....

Like I said before, twice now he has been FORCED and cornered into making things right. That's still a scammer.

as long as all are paid back which in in process I am not calling him a scammer just a bit behind and it caught up with him.

he fixed his wrongs and for that I am grateful he did not just walk away and have to drag this drama out.

DangerousGrounds said:
thanks to all allowing me to post he did come through for $520.00 order and what he owed me for 50 grams enth powder.
must be nice...he still reversed scammed me for $125...i say his info should still be up, he is still a scammer...

Back