Scammers

agreed cinn... but we all know the sad thing is, this could possibly be the most posted on forum of the bunch...... i hate crooked assholes

We shouldn't forget the HALE TO SCAMMERS salute::madflip:

:shoot4: :shoot5: <<Do your part for today's economy. Bust a cap in a scammer's ass.

lets all just remember that scammers only exist because of the ultra-stupid-fucked-up laws regarding juice.

Chow time

Goat Ass said:
lets all just remember that scammers only exist because of the ultra-stupid-fucked-up laws regarding juice.

Right on so lets eat law makers and Scammers,Chow Time ooooops

old dog said:
what's the latest on steroidsuperstore? I got a personal response on gear questions.

SteroidSuperstore is owned by a known scammer, Juicemaster, and is therefore not to be trusted. If proof is needed, go to www.getswole.com and click on the scammer list. You should see Juicemaster's addy there.

This is only my opinion now; I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I think this board should start a small forum, named Trusted bro's, and post all the addys of all the trusted bro's they have delt with, with there promission of course. It is alot less trouble to keep up with the trusted, than all those scammers. because all these scammers are going to do is change there addy as soon as it is posted on a scammers list. And start scamming again. I do know that not every trusted bro would want his name posted, but some of these bros are set up right, and I don't think they would mind!!!JUST A THOUGHT!!!We have to start drawing the line somewhere!!!I think the assholes that made the Law, to make a Hormone a Narcotic, are all stupid pencilneck geeks that just can't stand to see someone get big!!!!This is only my opinion bro's and eveyone has that right!!!

Edit -- BiggieSwolls

Dont post that kind of stuff here sir. This is your first warning, next time you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
arms2 said:
This is only my opinion now; I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I think this board should start a small forum, named Trusted bro's, and post all the addys of all the trusted bro's they have delt with, with there promission of course.

While that is a good idea and it is done on other boards, I remember one board's ADMIN had upgraded the board and wasn't sure about posting source list or forums because it would be too easy for the "wrong people" to see.

Like I mentioned, there are boards that have such forums. You just have to look around for them.

Back