Scared of Tren but Really want to try it... Experts on Roids and Tren please help me

RamboTheDog

Im about to start my 4th cycle on monday (test e + npp) but i really like REALLY want to try tren on my 5th cycle but im so fucking scared of the side effects...

The night sweats, shortness of breath, tren cough etc dont scare me at all.... what im afraid of is hairloss

My experience is
No hair loss on test
No hair loss on test + deca (only 100 mg of deca/wk i know stupid but)
No hair loss on test + EQ

MASSIVE hairloss on test + Stan/winny (only 100 mg EOD)

I had like a woman's hairline before this cycle... what i mean is my hairline was so fuckin closed like REALLY closed and i had no signs of hairloss or anything... in fact none in my family is completely bald (both sides) and i have always had problems with hair because i have always had too much hair lol........

But after the cycle with test + stanozolol, my hairline is like a mature hairline... i would lose literally hundreads and hundreads strings of hair/day so i just quit the stan after 5 weeks but it was too late lol.... I dont look bald or even close to it... none even noticed... i only noticed it after like 6 months after the cycle... But it still changed... id say i have the beggining of receding hairline

This is why i have NEVER tried any orals like d-bol because it causes severe hairloss.... and from what i hear tren causes ALOT of hairloss, maybe even worse than winny/stan....... Does anyone here know if the hairloss from tren is caused the same way in the human body as stan/winny?? what about dbol??
What i mean by this question is like Test hairloss is not caused the same way in the body as stan/winny.... so i want to know if tren hairloss = stanhairloss = dbol hairloss???

But i just dont ever see any threads here with people talking about hairloss... i just wanted to know how is that so??? more than 50% of men are prone to hairloss and so many people in here use tren, dbol, stan and others that cause severe hairloss....

Considering what i told you do you think i would have hairloss on tren???

Any suggestions on what i should do??

I was thinking maybe taking a shot of Tren A that has a small half life and see ??? But my fear is if i take the tren a shot and i lose some hair will it stop 100% sure after the half life is past??

Im not a metrosexual or anything... in fact i cut my hair with those machines... machine number 2,3,4 or 5 like rly short but receding hairlines are not nice :/

ty

I'm in the same boat. I'm not an expert but I doubt Tren is as bad as Winstrol (winny) or stan. It is highly adrogenic but I heard topically blocking the DHT while on Tren might prevent any possible hairloss you may get. You said you've held up pretty well to test which is already a good start, give tren-ace a go and see what happens.

as long as u start with tren A ur fine , if u start to notice anything bad as in side effects ur able to get off faster, start with a low dose and work ur way up

Winny is definitely the hardest, or one of the hardest on the hairline, but tren wouldn't be too far behind, at least in my experience.

use tren a and keep finasteride on hand. Stay away from Winstrol (winny) and masteron bc you will have hair loss on these.

I use and love tren but have never had hair loss issues with any juice including masteron and winny

You cant be scared of Juice bro,people explain the sides alot more than they should be.

Hair loss-who cares just shave your head be a man bro.
Night sweats-use a fan and open a window.

heres a great beginner tren cycle for you bro...

wk1-16/tren/400mgs/wk
wk1-18/test/275mgs/wk
or
wk1-18/test/750mgs/wk
and if you want...
wk1-12/var/50mgs/ED
and if you want...
wk1-18/EQ/600mgs/wk

use tren a and keep finasteride on hand. Stay away from Winstrol (winny) and masteron bc you will have hair loss on these.

I use and love tren but have never had hair loss issues with any juice including masteron and winny

scientifically speaking finasteride can't do anything for tren related hairloss.

scientifically speaking finasteride can't do anything for tren related hairloss.

Lol honestly, I knew someone would know more about this than I do....I really wouldn't know bc I have hair like a rug so thick I have to keep it shaved close or I'd have a freaking helmet and nothing (juice) effects it. Just threw the finasteride out there bc its the only thing my pharmacist would recommend. But really if you have MPB or your reaction to juice is hairloss then you have two options lose the hair or lose the juice (but the hair is probably gonna go eventually).

You won't know how you'll react to Tren until you try it... you can always take preemptive action for hair loss... Spectral DNC works great.

i am on my first tren cycle now 350mg ace/350mg test..i was afraid of tren for a long time..but i am little over a week in and so far its been great. NO sides what so ever..at least not yet. i can already start to see small changes in my physique. was very afraid of tren from all the reviews...but i am happy so far. i feel great..no ichy nips, sleeplessness, excessive sweating (although sometimes i feel a little warmer than usual) etc..i think the dose i am on is also perfect for starters.

It DID make a difference in my hairline. but the results are WORTH it.

Get some rogain and S5 cream + keto shampoo. That will thicken up your hair post-cycle :)

Dont be afraid of it.. I am in week 6 of Tren A and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have put on some major size already and my strength is throught the roof with little to no sides.. Only sleep troubles some times but thats it. As per 4everbulking said.. You cant be scared of it.. The sides that you read about are worst cases.. Go read the warning label and side effects of taking tylenol and tell me that you wont take it when you have a major headache.. Everyones bodies are different and unique and will react to things differently.

Tren is nothing to be afraid of but if you are prone to hairloss tren will make it go just as fast as anything else, it's very hard on hair.

Honestly test and npp is just as good. Just to a test/npp/var cycle and you can get the same results as tren. If running another strong androgen, keep test lower if you can and it should minimize sides but if you are losing hair it's going no matter what you do.

I am prone to hairloss and tren definitely causes more of it. very noticeable, and i used Rogaine religiously...doesnt help.

Tren experience first cycle, Fearless, confidence, easily mad if annoyed. Strength through the roof, filled it, bigger and cutter, couple nights where i woke up sweating (only when i had alot of carbs). Otherwise not pimples nothing, JUST LIKE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD DO NOT START OFF AT SUCH A HIGH DOSE; START OFF LOW TO SEE HOW YOUR BODY DEALS WITH THE CHEMICAL. Im no doctor, but i assure you that starting off at a low dose of tren at 50mg eod will be enough to see how your body will start dealing with it. If all goes well with of course tren ace, then up the dose to 75-100mg eod.

Back