Sciroxx's Nandrodex (Deca) 300 --VS-- Alchemia's DECANABOL (Deca) 250

From your experience, which of these brands of Deca were better?

• Sciroxx's Nandrodex 300 was better

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Alchemia's Decanabol 250 was better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They were about the same

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Unsure / I have never tried either brands

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Buttman3

Hey what's up guys,

I was wondering what experienced members here know about the difference quality between

Sciroxx's Nandrodex (Deca) 300

and

Alchemia's DECANABOL 250

I'm sure you all know that sometimes the amount that is labelled on the bottle isn't the amount that is in the bottle. So I need inputs from members who have had experienced with either of these brands to help me out.

Please feel free to share your experiences.

Thanks guys :yesway::biggthump

Sciroxx all the way bro. Very good gear imo. And im sure u will get alot of opinions.

I've heard he's an ex Axio employee. Split and started his own thing. They are new to the game from "what I hear".

Your correct Ozzy, one things for certain, they are not taking any shortcuts on the quality of their gear.

At least not yet. Speaking on the quality that is. Who knows in about a couple months to a year. Only time will tell I guess.

KevinS said:
go with norma or orbanon deca durabolin,since you can get that gear human,why use UGL?

That's a good point Kevin. Come to think of it, why use UGL when there are human grade gears?

Does Organon still make the Deca Durabolin? I went to their site, and I couldn't find it on their product listing. I'm unsure about Norma, though. Any ideas?

Biggin said:
Sciroxx all the way bro. Very good gear imo. And im sure u will get alot of opinions.
Ozzy27 said:
I've heard he's an ex Axio employee. Split and started his own thing. They are new to the game from "what I hear".

Anxio had a bad record with quality and customer services from what I've gathered, and the brand went down the drain because of that.

Thanks for the inputs, guys. I really appreciate it.

PS: That's an awesome avatar, Ozzy27 :cool:
icon14.gif

Yeah it happens from time to time. The real ones like Axio, pick themselves up, and make it right. I agree.

Back