Screwed up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage, need help with post cycle therapy (pct) please!

tomahawk

Screwed up my hcg dosage, need help with PCT please!

I just realized I have been taking 50iu instead of 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) each pin. I am just starting week 12 of my 12 week test e cycle. My cycle was supposed to be the following:

Week 1-12: Test E 250mg E3D
Week 5-14: HcG 500iu/week (2x250iu)
Week 1-14: Arimidex - 0.33mgs EOD.
Week 15-17: Nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 15-17: Clomid 50/50/25/25

So now it ends up that I have only taken roughly 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) total since I started in week 5. I have about 4000 iu left and have access to another 5000iu. I am wondering which of the following is my best option to finish up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and complete PCT:

- Should I take 320iu E3D from now until the end of week 17 and finish the 4000iu?

- Should I take 650iu E3D from now until the end of week 17 and finish all 9000iu?

- Should I take 600iu E3D from now until the end of week 14 and finish the 4000iu, then start nolva and clomid for 3 weeks?

- Should I take 1250iu E3D from now until the end of week 14 and finish the 9000iu, then start nolva and clomid for 3 weeks?

- Should I try the following PCT (purepeptide.com/#/pct/4549235991) that uses Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EoD for 20 days, except instead of the total of 20000iu of hcg, use the 9000iu that I have?

- Should I try to find some test prop, stop using test e, extend my cycle for 3 weeks running only the short-estered test prop with EOD shots at maybe 300mg total per week. Run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 600iu (to finish the 4000iu), or 1250iu (to finish 9000iu) E3D for those 3 weeks. Then 3 days after my last shot of Prop, start PCT with Nolva/Clomid.

I just got my bloodwork done today for free test and for estradiol so I am hoping to have those results soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i would blast 1000iu eod for the 2 weeks between the last pin of test and the start of your pct.

I just got my blood results back and my testosterone levels are double the maximum recommended levels and my estrogen levels are 217 and the maximum recommended levels is 156. The blood was given a day and a half after my last test shot and dose of hcg and arimidex. This is my first cycle and I am planning on increasing my arimidex dosage for now but I'm wondering what else I should do to finish my cycle and my PCT.

Last edited:
Run your hCG at 250iu 3/wk up to beginning of post cycle therapy (pct). That and your recovery plan should reboot your HPTA.

Also, was your estrogen test a sensitive assay? If not, those numbers are not accurate.

Run your hCG at 250iu 3/wk up to beginning of post cycle therapy (pct). That and your recovery plan should reboot your HPTA.

Also, was your estrogen test a sensitive assay? If not, those numbers are not accurate.

Thanks for the hcg advice. I'm not sure if the test was a sensitive assay. How can I tell?

Thanks for the hcg advice. I'm not sure if the test was a sensitive assay. How can I tell?

That was sort of a rhetorical question only to provoke thought on your part. My apologies for not being more clear. I can assure you this was not a Sensitive Assay. Your scale values are too high.

Check out LabCorp Sensitive Estradiol Assay #140244 for clarification. You'll discover that any sensitive estradiol assay's scale values (high and low) are typically in the 7-90, or some type of variation in between. Ex: 15-90 or 7-45.

Back