Sean Sherk busted

P

PARKER27

MMA light heavy weight title holder Tested positive for steroids. Deca was the drug of choice for this champion, why the hell would you run a long ester if you know you're going to be tested.

maybe he thought he had an "out" like someone elses urine or he paid off the wrong dude or something

So does that mean he cant fight anymore for a while

He's playing dumb, so now they'll go through the movements. If it sticks they'll yank his title. He's already paid a $2500 fine.

Lol he had to be on something have you seen how long that guy trains aday and how intense it is. Without roids hed more than certainly burn out that guy is a beast.

fergalob said:
Lol he had to be on something have you seen how long that guy trains aday and how intense it is. Without roids hed more than certainly burn out that guy is a beast.

Agreed just watching him fight with such super human ability started to ring bells for me...2days later positive for steroids...he just looked beyond natural!!

Mind you with both fighters on steroids at least it was a fair fight :)

how long is the belt stripped for?

i know that after tim sylvia first got his belt, he tested positive for stanozolol, and his belt was stripped for 6 months.. i understand this is a long time, but he still got the belt back..

Back