In need of general help and advice from experienced users. Pleasee.

tobybristol

Hi guys,

So i'm not to sure where to start, so i'll start with some information about myself.

So i'm recently starting to go to gym, (haven't been properly since last year) And i'm looking to start steroids. I want To mainly gain mass/muscle/weight. (get bigger, i'm not to worried about six pack etc. that'll come in time) I'm going to keep going to gym for a further 3/4 weeks, until my body has adjusted to lifting again. Then i will begin taking. So,

I'm 21 years old, And im 6'5. I weigh approx 12.2 stone (170.8 pounds) Yes, i'm quite a slim build, but have broad shoulders. I have a high metabolism..

Now, steroids. Previously, I've done 50mg oxy's (when i was in prison) so i know some-what ins and outs. Drinking lots of water, and eating even more. Those were tablets not injections though.

So I've been told by a friend, Who is very big (gym/steroids) for a long time. He's told me my best bet is to go with sus and deca. And to do either a 5 week course or a 10 week course. I think i'll be doing a 10 week course, from browsing this forum most people say that course is better.

So i'll be doing a 10 week course, of sus and deca. What is a good amount to start taking? and when should i increase etc?

Next, food. Is there anything in particular i should eat/eat alot of? of course i'll be eating whatever i have in front of me, but im sure there will be better things to do to help my gains.

Water - How much water should i be drinking daily?

PCT - Right, i understand pct is pre-course therapy, I read a article on here, and it confused my brain with so much different things to take. Lol. Is there not a injection one time thing? or do you NEED to continously take it?

Lastly how long should i stay 'off steroids' once my 10 week cycle ends?

I'm sure i've missed some things out, mainly about steroids.. So please give me as much information as possible, about sus, deca, and anything i'm missing out on.

Thanks, Toby.

I would first check out the diet section. Your stats clearly state that you are very thin for your height. Steroids will not put on weight for you. You need food to gain weight.
3-4 weeks in the gym is not enough time to start a cycle. Since you are only 21, you really need to work on diet and training. They both are obviosly lacking. You shouldn't cycle at your age.

Since I'm not your mother and you'll probably do what you want anyways, your buddy's cycle idea is bullshit. 5-10 weeks of test and deca is a waste of time and gear. He clearly doesn't know anything.

Read the beginner cycle stickys and the steroid profiles at the top of page. Full of usefull info. You really need to work on getting quality calories in. No reason you shouldn't be able to pack on 50lbs naturally to your very tall frame. If you can't, steroids won't help. You'll most likely blow up like a balloon and when your cycle is over, you'll deflate like an empty balloon. Do your homework...

I would first check out the diet section. Your stats clearly state that you are very thin for your height. Steroids will not put on weight for you. You need food to gain weight.
3-4 weeks in the gym is not enough time to start a cycle. Since you are only 21, you really need to work on diet and training. They both are obviosly lacking. You shouldn't cycle at your age.

Since I'm not your mother and you'll probably do what you want anyways, your buddy's cycle idea is bullshit. 5-10 weeks of test and deca is a waste of time and gear. He clearly doesn't know anything.

Read the beginner cycle stickys and the steroid profiles at the top of page. Full of usefull info. You really need to work on getting quality calories in. No reason you shouldn't be able to pack on 50lbs naturally to your very tall frame. If you can't, steroids won't help. You'll most likely blow up like a balloon and when your cycle is over, you'll deflate like an empty balloon. Do your homework...

Hello sir,

Regarding to my weight, I know your saying i can put weight on, but trust me when i say this, i genuinely can't/struggle. I eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY, alot of food with calories, and alot of carbs. Of course protein to. I currenty don't work and haven't since january, So im currently just 'being lazy' not burning many calories etc, so this is why im going to begin going to gym again, Since sitting in isn't exactly healthy. When i was doing 50mg oxy's in prison , i actually went from 12/13 stone to 15/16 in around a month and a half so this is what made me believe that i could put weight on from them.

Regarding my buddies cycle idea, I asked what he does, and what i should do (whats best for my body physique) and he said sus and deca? He's a similar height, and was also some-what slim, and he is extremely big now. So that's why i asked, he said either do a 5 week course, or a 10 week course.. Obviously I'd not just do one 10 week course and stop, i'd continue after PCT... Could you answer some of my other questions please?

Hello sir,

Regarding to my weight, I know your saying i can put weight on, but trust me when i say this, i genuinely can't/struggle. I eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY, alot of food with calories, and alot of carbs. Of course protein to. I currenty don't work and haven't since january, So im currently just 'being lazy' not burning many calories etc, so this is why im going to begin going to gym again, Since sitting in isn't exactly healthy. When i was doing 50mg oxy's in prison , i actually went from 12/13 stone to 15/16 in around a month and a half so this is what made me believe that i could put weight on from them.

Regarding my buddies cycle idea, I asked what he does, and what i should do (whats best for my body physique) and he said sus and deca? He's a similar height, and was also some-what slim, and he is extremely big now. So that's why i asked, he said either do a 5 week course, or a 10 week course.. Obviously I'd not just do one 10 week course and stop, i'd continue after PCT... Could you answer some of my other questions please?

you put on water weight. you need to start a solid workout/training routine and get in shape before doing anything. what are your total daily macros?

You have many years ahead of you my friend. Use a few of those to gain knowledge!!!

No hurry....you're to young. I'm not trying to be rude and I wish I would of educated myself before I jumped into aas around your age.

Hello sir,

If you can't gain weight without steroid you won't with. Point blank you need to learn how to eat to grow. You don't need steroids you need to spend your money on food and a professional diet program. Your natural testosterone levels are at there peak now. Your metabolism will start to slow down in a few years and you will gain easier then.

You have many years ahead of you my friend. Use a few of those to gain knowledge!!!

No hurry....you're to young. I'm not trying to be rude and I wish I would of educated myself before I jumped into aas around your age.

If you can't gain weight without steroid you won't with. Point blank you need to learn how to eat to grow. You don't need steroids you need to spend your money on food and a professional diet program. Your natural testosterone levels are at there peak now. Your metabolism will start to slow down in a few years and you will gain easier then.

thanks for your advice guys. i've decided im not gonna jump into steroids just yet, im gonna focus eating and getting a abse first as EVERYONE is saying the same things.. would anyone be able to help me maybe with some type of meal plan? for lots of calories? or what you think i need? thanks

yup.. steroids do not defy the laws of physcis.. you cannot gain mass without adding more mass than you burn off
If you can't gain weight without steroid you won't with. Point blank you need to learn how to eat to grow. You don't need steroids you need to spend your money on food and a professional diet program. Your natural testosterone levels are at there peak now. Your metabolism will start to slow down in a few years and you will gain easierup then.

Back