Second Cycle 16wks lots of goodies

THEAPPRENTICE

So this is my story.

Height: 6"
Weight: 89kgs
BF: 15%

This will be my second cycle and is a cutting cycle, as its now spring in Australia and coming up to summer in a couple of months.

I just took 2 weeks of Clen to strip as much as I could before I start. Was 93kgs at about 18-20% give or take.

Week 1-8
Test E 250mg/EOD
Equipose 200mg/EOD
Arimidex 1mg/EOD

Week 9-14
Test Prop 200mg/EOD
Tren Ace 100mg/EOD
Winstrol 50mg/ED
Arimidex 1mg/EOD

Week 15 and 16
Test Prop 200mg/EOD
Tren Ace 100mg/ED
Winstrol 100mg/ED
Arimidex 1mg/ED

PCT

Week 1
hCG 1000iu/ED
Clen 40mcg/ED

Week 2
hCG 1000iu (1st 3 days)
Nolvadex 40mg/ED
Clen 40mcg/ED

Week 3 and 4
Nolvadex 40mg/ED

Week 5 and 6
Nolvadex 20mg/ED

I asked for an opinion on this forum about 2 months ago and was shot down, saying that's a bad combination, but the funny thing is I got this from this website and I'm guessing the guy that wrote the cycles and articles and on gear knows what he is talking about.

Will keep posted with results starting on Monday next week, pretty keen to see some big results. Put on some good size while shredding for summer.

Regards

First 2 weeks i didnt really notice a difference.

But this is my 3rd week and damn it seems to be all kicking in at the same time.

I have put on 4kgs and looking leaner so far. My strength has started to substantially increase to a noticeable point.

Putting in some HGH into the mix next week just to help cut and keep size.

What was your first cycle?

- First issue to adress is that it is way too many compounds for a second cycle
- Second issue I see is EQ for 8 weeks - the full effects of EQ will only begin around week 8 and you'll be stopping the compound at that point. - IMO a waste of gear
- Third issue, winstrol at 50 mgs per day will dry out your joints pretty bad and 100mgs is overkill and you will be more prone to injury, winstrol is a great contest drug but the true benefits of the compound are best seen when in the single digits in regards to body fat. - Much better options for where you are at.
- Forth issue is Arimidex at 1mg EOD is again overkill IMO 0.5 mgs EOD would be a better option

Its not that its a bad combination it just needs tweeking, the HCG protocol is old school and the cycle itself is an example of someone try to compensate for a lack of proper diet by incorporating more drugs than need be. Seems like a more is better mentality and no matter who you are as a second cycle this is extreme overkill and same results could be achieved with proper dieting and a lot less compounds.

What are you using as maintenance calories and how much of a deficit are you at in regards to your diet?

- Second issue I see is EQ for 8 weeks - the full effects of EQ will only begin around week 8 and you'll be stopping the compound at that point. - IMO a waste of gear
- Third issue, winstrol at 50 mgs per day will dry out your joints pretty bad and 100mgs is overkill and you will be more prone to injury, winstrol is a great contest drug but the true benefits of the compound are best seen when in the single digits in regards to body fat. - Much better options for where you are at.
- Forth issue is Arimidex at 1mg EOD is again overkill IMO 0.5 mgs EOD would be a better option

Its not that its a bad combination it just needs tweeking, the HCG protocol is old school and the cycle itself is an example of someone try to compensate for a lack of proper diet by incorporating more drugs than need be. Seems like a more is better mentality and no matter who you are as a second cycle this is extreme overkill and same results could be achieved with proper dieting and a lot less compounds.

What are you using as maintenance calories and how much of a deficit are you at in regards to your diet?
Agree with Kazmir

definitely seems overkill. u will need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) after that cycle. your side effects will be doubled or tripled not your gains. the more is better approach doesn't work I have tried it.

Im on about 3500 cals for maintenance and 3000 for deficit.

The reason i switched esters is because Enanthate is long acting so will give more size and then prop is short acting so therefore less water and mass and more quality size. Please guys don't hold back i need to get as much criticism as i can so i can possibly alter this cycle.

Just got my HGH taking 4iu 5 days on 2 days off for 12 weeks.

The reason i switched esters is because Enanthate is long acting so will give more size and then prop is short acting so therefore less water and mass and more quality size. Please guys don't hold back i need to get as much criticism as i can so i can possibly alter this cycle.

Ester and water retention are not related...
Water retention is due to estrogen levels which is why we use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle...to keep down E2 levels at a normal range without completely depleting e2 levels.
Prop will not make you more "cut" than test E...it's a common "bro knowledge" myth.
An individual cutting on test E will do just as well as an individual using test P
It's the conversion to estrogen that counts...500mg of test E is the same s 500mg of test p in regards to conversion into estrogen which is where water bloat comes from.

Monitoring e2 levels and DIET are the key in keeping down water bloat.

Also neither of them give you.more size than the other. Yes, the potency changes somewhat from ester to ester. Like 10 weeks on P is the same as 12ish weeks on test E (might.not be exact numbers but you get the idea). But that still is mainly due to the release time of the test.

Age?

Last edited:
Also this is A lot for a second cycle...
I'd say drop the tren for now and screw EQ...eq is A pain to.keep up with...
Stay with a test and throw in a better oral like Var...your tendons and joints will thank me later.

Wouldnt you say my body will get accustomed to Enanthate there changing things up with prop halfway through will kickstart growth? Also how come drop Tren, i thought Tren is amazing?

Wouldnt you say my body will get accustomed to Enanthate there changing things up with prop halfway through will kickstart growth? Also how come drop Tren, i thought Tren is amazing?

It's great for an experienced user...
Age?

Last edited:

Crazy, you said you are three weeks in - and now you are asking for critique to alter your cycle...?

NEVER start a cycle until...
1. You have all your gear and accessories and PCT for the duration.
2. You have a clear cycle plan laid out (preferably in a diary for ticking off pins as you go).
3. Your cycle has been critiqued relentlessly by experienced users beforehand.

I agree, your HCG plans are old school, you should have started taking it during week one at 250iu's twice a week and run this for the course of the entire cycle...

And as for taking Tren on your second cycle... :rant:

Good luck though - but please listen to the advice you are getting - it's all good, and it's free :)

all aussies start young. and im guessing you live on the east coast apprentice?. way too much for a second cycle. man. test e and 6 weeks of Anavar (var) and a good diet. chicks on the gold coast love dudes on that cycle. nice and simple

Crazy, you said you are three weeks in - and now you are asking for critique to alter your cycle...?

NEVER start a cycle until...
1. You have all your gear and accessories and PCT for the duration.
2. You have a clear cycle plan laid out (preferably in a diary for ticking off pins as you go).
3. Your cycle has been critiqued relentlessly by experienced users beforehand.

I agree, your HCG plans are old school, you should have started taking it during week one at 250iu's twice a week and run this for the course of the entire cycle...

And as for taking Tren on your second cycle... :rant:

Good luck though - but please listen to the advice you are getting - it's all good, and it's free :)

youtube.com/watch?v=faX9nv5Coj8

This is one of the reasons i dont believe in taking HcG while on cycle. It makes sense.

I have everything i need and am taking it, i was just curious to get some feedback from people. As my friend gave me the go ahead, i trust his judgement he won Mr Australasia 2012 over 100kg category.

This is one of the reasons i dont believe in taking HcG while on cycle. It makes sense.

I have everything i need and am taking it, i was just curious to get some feedback from people. As my friend gave me the go ahead, i trust his judgement he won Mr Australasia 2012 over 100kg category.

So you are basically asking for advice and then shooting it down...
You'll make lots on friends on here :wackit:

Don't trust him enough apparently

I wish I could justify throwing away that much money
EQ for 8 weeks - wasted compound and money
HGH for 12 weeks - wasted money

Sure the cycle may have worked for your buddy who won a show but I can guarantee if he won the show it wasn't his second cycle... I am willing to bet you got the gear from this guy as well, luck guy he just made a mint off of you and set you in the wrong direction to line his pockets.

Thats funny stuff about ester and water retention, welcome to 2013.. Its time to wake up and smell reality opposed from living in the 90's

In the future if you really are set on throwing away money just let me know I'll give ya an address to send it to.

Back