Second Cycle 16wks lots of goodies

I dont get why you guys keep thinking i spent a lot of money on this cycle. I paid less than most people i know and i got twice as much gear. But i guess we will see if its real. Im asking for advise and opinions, but people are just saying shit for the sake of it. So i am putting back evidence that supports my theory.

Goodluck with all your cycles legends.

Remain teachable my friend. These guys are trying to tell you that on some of your gear your waiting your time and money by the way your running them. If your not open for advice then why ask ?

I am open, but everything people are saying is just nonsense. I came on here to see if i could be educated by people on things i might not know, but instead people are telling me things that are just wrong and Im no expert, I just ask questions, do research and read the chemical differences between everything I'm taking and make decision from that. I have now put on 9kgs in 7 weeks, 1 more week and then i hit all the good stuff, so hopefully the gains keep coming. I have started to get veins in places i never had before and more vascularity.

I am open, but everything people are saying is just nonsense. I came on here to see if i could be educated by people on things i might not know, but instead people are telling me things that are just wrong and Im no expert, I just ask questions, do research and read the chemical differences between everything I'm taking and make decision from that. I have now put on 9kgs in 7 weeks, 1 more week and then i hit all the good stuff, so hopefully the gains keep coming. I have started to get veins in places i never had before and more vascularity.

Happy for your gains bro. Bottom line, it's your body and money and do with it as you want. I can respect the fact that your getting options on this site and also doing your own homework. Be safe !

Back