Second cycle advice and dosage

Zack215

Height: 5'8
Weight:170 9-10% body fat
I will be using trenbolone acetate and sustanon 250. I have three bottles of sustanon 250 and 3 bottles of trenbolone acetate 100 mg. My supplier has recommended I do 1cc of tren and .750 of sustanon for about an 8 week cycle since this is only my second cycle. Just wanted to make sure this sounds appropriate from some of you experienced users. I have never used trenbolone before but I am very excited. My first cycle was test e only at 500 a week and didn't see the best results but my diet was shit. I now have a great diet and have been lifting for roughly 1 1/2 years on and off. I also have some bromo on hand just in case something goes wrong. Also some clomid and hcg. By the way I only bought two bottles of tren I had one that I bought a while back and was gonna try to see if I could use it if not I'll just save it for later. Thanks guys and I could use all of the info I can get I'm not a total newb but I'm just looking for some decent opinions and advice.

let's see a photo of you at 170lbs 9-10%. This isn't the best place to post your question here. the anabolic steroid forum is. Very vague on the 1cc. 1cc ed, 1cc eod?

Back