Second cycle going in 2 hard ? 8wks bulk + 8wks cut

jvmes

i am 22y 240lbs 25% BF 4years training on/off (army and back injury)
Did my first cycle with androbol 300mg test mix and npp from *******DO NOT POST LAB NAMES, READ THE BOARD RULES********* 10wk oh and also winny as kickstart 4wks.Now i have got myself my second cycle got some leftovers and bought sum test and tren so i have in my hands now

20ml susta
20ml tren ace
7ml NPP mix with short and long esters
170 5mg dianabol tabs
32 winnys
4ml Primobolan enanthate
winnys and primo just got out of date so im thinkin should i add them too or buy more primo , anyways i was thinking this kinda cycle

1-16 susta 250-500mg wk
1-7 NPP 250mg wk
1-6w dianabol 20mg day
8-16 tren ace every three days 100mg
12-16 eod 20mg winny
13-16 primo enanthate 100mg every 5th day
Clomid only or nolva if needed for pct 4wks

What ya guys think about it how does it sounds and is tren 2 hard for second cycle ?
And what ya guys can expect as the results , taking all advices very humbly !

Last edited by a moderator:
WHO THE HELL DESIGNED YOUR CYCLE?????here we go again.....and you want to start a cycle with 25% bodyfat and your 22 years old.

Last edited:
looking at your steroid stack gives me a big clue into the type of person you are and why you are at 25% body fat (aka, why you are fat) . Its because you go to an ice cream shop and your order one of each flavor and eat them all , just like you did at the steroid shop, order everything and try to run it all at once.

get your diet and training in line, so your down to 13% bf and somewhat fit . that will take you a few years and give you time to learn about AAS profiles and cycling protocols . right now you really don't have a clue how this works

look at your first cycle , you did test, npp, AND Anadrol , you really think you needed winny as a kickstart lol . you have no clue how to stack and what different steroids are used for and their profiles.

Last edited:
You don't have enough gear to run past ten weeks with test bud lol. Year catalog of gear you got doesn't give you enough put put together a cycle at all. Not to even factor in your age and bodyfat, this is all a total bust. With 20mls of sust pinning just 2 cc's a week will only get ya to 10 weeks. That's if the vials actually are over filled. I really didnt8bother to do the math on everything else. I don't have to because I'm not running this cycle. Best advice would be after you do some serious overhauling to your diet, try and really think things through when you start getting gear. Nobody would run 10 weeks of sust. Epic failure...

Have been 6months off cause my back and broke my ligament 2months ago so cardio is not an option at this point forgot 2 mention that now im back in gym and by doing high volume is only option 2 burn fat atm so thats why im thinking goin in like that and my cycle is actually designed by ex oldschool olympian weight lifter just added the left overs wich i got but ye oldschool is old

That's one hell of a second cycle. You could drop every single compound except the test and get similar gains as adding all of them together. You only have so many receptors and they will be so overloaded that you will literally be pissing away all of that gear. I never have understood the point of adding so many compounds even 5 cycles in. I mean if you are just itching to try something different for your second second cycle try dbol or deca but for fucksake, don't ever use winny and tren is for when everything else doesn't work.

bro if your gonna run a cycle which i have a feeling you will regardless of what anyone says id run sus at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and your dbol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks. put all that other stuff up for awhile!!

bro if your gonna run a cycle which i have a feeling you will regardless of what anyone says id run sus at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and your dbol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks. put all that other stuff up for awhile!!

Welcome aboard.

10 weeks is too short to run any ester of test except for prop. Sus especially should be over 12 weeks because of the decanoate ester.

... OMG... I'm gonna come right out and say what a cluster fvck. And bash you, yea anyone at your age should not be cycling. BUT that's not the absolute real fvcker here.

You have NO, JUST NO clue as to what you are doing. With your idea of a cycle being this then I know you think that steroids are the magic. Your ignorance shows your age. But I guess you think because I am an old man I think I know it all and maybe old fashioned, yea right kiddo.

So enough bashing and lets get down to it all the previous posts are right on. Oh Winstrol is NOT a KICK start. Read the steroid profiles. Damn I am so unnerved by your proposal I can't talk straight.

If you are not gonna wait then at least do not do this cycle. It is pure stupidity. If you are bent on more then one compound hold it to 2. Damn you need to know your body isn't a digital machine and switches up as you plug in compounds. This is SIMPLE SIMOM. Think and learn just how AAS works in your body and the synergism of it all.

Have been 6months off cause my back and broke my ligament 2months ago so cardio is not an option at this point forgot 2 mention that now im back in gym and by doing high volume is only option 2 burn fat atm so thats why im thinking goin in like that and my cycle is actually designed by ex oldschool olympian weight lifter just added the left overs wich i got but ye oldschool is old

You need to understand the steroid profiles. AND just for the record Winstrol is a finishing compound mostly and doesn't not burn fat. Sorry but right now you are too fat. Not polite but the truth and look at what Roush said.

AND listen though all tis we are really trying to help but we / I am only human and can get upset.

Like i said im taking all advices humbly and still learning thats why i first place posted this bf actually 21 still 2 high i know but ye ill run susta 30ml + dboll only and ye i feel fucking stupid atm been studying alot about gear just got 2 excited i guess thanks for ya honest answer :)

Back