second cycle test e/deca /12/10 weeks

n666

My first cycle (January 2015) was test e @ 500mg/week x 12 weeks . It went good , i didnt had any side effects other than some test flu symptoms first days(nothing important) and a little of extra agression that i was able to use in my training and keep it off the rest of my day. I used ai hcg though that cycle and i was good. My pct went smooth and keeped most of my gains. Now im about to start my second cycle and this is my plan. Everything in this cycle is pharma grade btw.

Stats 25y / 5.6" /177 lbs

week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week
week 1-10 Deca @ 400mg/week
week 1-14 HCG 2 x 250iu/week (last pin 3 days before pct) hcg
week 1-14 aromasin 12.5mg EOD (ED if i see its needed)
cabergoline on hand in case i need it

PCT
week 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50
week 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

diet same as first cycle , it worked fine
training 5/week lift 2/week cardio

Here comes my questions

1) people i know real life told me i should run deca 12 weeks like i do wih test but people on forum told me to run test 2 weeks longer . I dont want to extend my cycle past 12 weeks , especialy with long esters but i dont want to be a waste either , what do u suggest ? is it a waste to run deca 10 weeks and why not just run it 12 weeks like il do with test e without extend test e?

In our site i found this cycle example by 3j and i believe he knows what hes talking about . That article claims that a simple bulking cycle could be 12 weeks test e , 12 weeks deca and dbol. Is that false info?

2) Some people say i should not run dbol as a kicker or any kicker at all. I dont want to wait 4 weeks like my first cycle to kick in and il run ai from day 1 , what makes it so wrong to run a low dose of dbol for kickstart since il have my estro under control with ai? ? i mean its not about find out how i react on one compound each time since i will know how i react to this new compound weeks before the deca kicks in and not to mention i can just discontinue the dbol anytime , its half life is just 3-5 hours.

please dont flame me for the kicker question its just to learn more and get more opinions , i like to educate myself in this , not just run cycles.
but first tell me about my plan , thx :D

lol , i didnt understand what he ment. nevermind
bump , anyone want to give some advice here? thx ^^

Last edited:
Bump, none wants to add something? Any advices? Should i run hcg from day 1 or week 4 and after like it makes sense to me? Ty ^^

You run test 2 weeks longer so you don't have high levels of deca in your system when you start pct.

You run test 2 weeks longer so you don't have high levels of deca in your system when you start pct.

yes i understand that but why is this article 12/12 ? .. was that the old school way of running test /deca cycles ?
anyways , i maybe extend my cycle to 14t/12d if i have too so deca wont be wasted but im not sure if its wise thing to extend my cycle past 12 weeks (i had clearly decided to keep my cycles 12w and under) because deca scares me and from what i heard about the supression it causes. Call me stupid (or noob) but deca scares me more than tren , even if i read/heard many horror stories about it.

should i change my hcg protocol because of deca? will it be wise to run 2x250iu/week all cycle long and last 2 weeks pre-pct @ 1000iu eod to make sure my testies are ready ? or should i stick to 2x250iu/week ?

Thx ^^

yes i understand that but why is this article 12/12 ? .. was that the old school way of running test /deca cycles ?
anyways , i maybe extend my cycle to 14t/12d if i have too so deca wont be wasted but im not sure if its wise thing to extend my cycle past 12 weeks (i had clearly decided to keep my cycles 12w and under) because deca scares me and from what i heard about the supression it causes. Call me stupid (or noob) but deca scares me more than tren , even if i read/heard many horror stories about it.

should i change my hcg protocol because of deca? will it be wise to run 2x250iu/week all cycle long and last 2 weeks pre-pct @ 1000iu eod to make sure my testies are ready ? or should i stick to 2x250iu/week ?

Thx ^^

yes it is... these days we run the test two weeks longer than the deca because of the ester of deca... that article needs to be updated by me

and for your second cycle i would not run dbol.. only add one new compound per cycle

thx a lot 3j :dance2:

as for cabergoline (dostinex) should i run it from day 1 or just start it at week 2 or even 3 just to be sure il start it before deca kicks (i know it takes longer to kick in noticable but i rather play safe).

i went to get my pct/ai/hcg/ gaber meds but the pharmacist told me that clomid has stop production so im looking for alternatives here. Il try other pharmacys to see if i can get it in case they have some left but il look for torem (fareston), is it a good idea to use it with nolva for my pct? i search a lot but different things come up. By the way i have 1 box of clomid already , should i run it on my pct or just run torem/nolva in case i wont be able to get clomid.? should i run the dose like clomid ?

ty

Ok so i found everything , i was lucky because for some reason they discontinued clomid (i buy it from pharmacy without description) but i found the last box after searching in 6-7 pharmacys ^^ (had 1 box left since 1st cycle)

so i need to sort out last things , im starting this week

week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week /MON-THURS
week 1-10 Deca durabolin decanoate @ 400mg/week /MON-THURS
week 1-14 HCG 2 x 250iu/week (last pin 3 days before pct) hcg
week 1-14 aromasin 12.5mg EOD (ED if i see its needed)
week 2-14 cabergoline 2 x 0.5mg MON-THURS

PCT
week 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50
week 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

weight Training 5 days /week Reps range 8-12

Chest-Triceps
Back-biceps
Shoulders-Traps
legs-biceps
*Chest- tri
*Abbs ED

cardio 7 days /week (15-20 min end of wo x 5 days , 30 min x 2 OFF days)

*chest 2 x week because its the part i want to grow more atm).
*Abbs ED because i had surgery on my abbs 1,5 year ago and because of that they left behind compared to my other parts for long)

Diet
Il try make lean gains and il try to keep low-moderate carbs to see how its going. ( i know deca adds water). No added salts or salty foods as i do now anyways.

Last edited:
Back