second test only cycle with front load!

thats not my first cycle man.
so my first injection of this cycle was lastnight, since no1 answer i injected 750mg
how bad will it be to inject another 750 tonight then w8 3.5 days and inject 350 then another 3.5 days and another 350.. and so on like u said, just split the first 1500mg test into 2 smaller inections day after day (hope you get it) :/

Last edited:
My bad, I thought this was your first. Doesn't change my opinion on you looking up on this technique yourself.

You still are asking in regards to 1500mg. How did you come up with this number? If your weekly dosage for this cycle is going to be 700mg, 1500 is too much. It seems like you skipped over my explanation of how to frontload above.

It'd be fine to inject again today if you only did 750mg yesterday, but another 750mg would be too much for your planned cycle. Do the math bro.

Fwiw, I front loaded on my first cycle with test e. I bloated like a dead cow.
I do know now I'm pretty estro sensitive, so ymmv. But I wouldn't do it again. At least not with test e.
Might consider running prop with test e to kick start, but it was such an unpleasant experience, I probably wouldn't bother. Just my two cents.

My bad, I thought this was your first. Doesn't change my opinion on you looking up on this technique yourself.

You still are asking in regards to 1500mg. How did you come up with this number? If your weekly dosage for this cycle is going to be 700mg, 1500 is too much. It seems like you skipped over my explanation of how to frontload above.

It'd be fine to inject again today if you only did 750mg yesterday, but another 750mg would be too much for your planned cycle. Do the math bro.
Man, i have been putting on some research.. couldnt find correct answer, there were too many.. so i picked the one i liked most.
Just have a look on how many different versions to front load you have on this thread alone..

Back