Seeking Guidance for First Cycle. Stats plus Pictures included

Rajput

Hello fellow lifters and Seniors

Background : Fatboy 26 years old 320 pounds transformed to 168 pound skinny dude with no muscles within 6 to 7 months. Skinny boy started lifting and is now 28 and has a bit of "muscles". It has been 2 years since my first step into any gym. Been doing it religiously since.

My Knowledge Regarding Diet and exercise : I am a doctor, so I have read a lot on nutrition with my medical background supporting me. Including the stickies on this forum. I have corrected my exercise forms over the past two years and have followed different pre made plans by muscle pharm and jym stoppani.

Gear Knowledge : All thats been taught in med school. The HPA axis, HPTA axis, HPO axis. I know most of them. I know what will gear do to them. I have read on PCT and AI and HCG. Read the newbie guide on forum as well.

Stats
Biceps 18 inch
Thigh 27 inch
Chest 49 inch
Weight : 250 pounds
Height : 6 ft
Bf : im guessing 20%. Not sure

Lifting Stats
Bench Press : 66 pounds to 275 pounds in 2 years
Deadlift : 132 to 480 pounds
Squat : 44 pounds to 308 pounds
Leg Press : 176 lbs to 925 lbs

I lift 6 days a week one muscle a day. But some weeks ai only do 4 with two muscles a day.
I variate between high weight low reps and low weight high reps. Along with supersets and giant sets.
Cardio twice a week. Brisk walk and HIIT

My proposed cycle
350mg Test
With 12.5 mg aromasin ED
HCG 500 iu weekly
Run for 12 weeks
Wait 2 weeks
Start PCT
Clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

The dose is low but I am a first timer. I have read 500 is the suggested dose. So guide me with that.
The Queries in my head.
Also my bf is high. Should I be juicing ? I have only 2 years experience of lifting. Is this too soon ?

Thank you for taking time to read a newbies rant.

Last edited:
Welcome.

You've made incredible progress and there is no reason to think that progressis slowing or will slow in the near future. Continue your fitness journey, refine your diet and training. IMO you need a better base before you cycle. Also, no need to add AAS when you are able to make the substantial changes you're making without it.

When you do run your proposed cycle I'd go min of 400mg/wk and extend the length to 14 weeks.

Welcome to the boards!
Now would be a perfect time to go get blood work done!!!
This will tell you many things, AND help the experts around here to advise what you would benefit from. It also will give you a reference point IF you decide to cycle anything.
I have used PrivateMDlabs.com, but since you are a doctor, you may have other avenues.
Good luck!

Thank you for the wonderful response guys
I did get my Blood Work done a month back
My CBC was normal, Lipid Profile, LFTs and RFTs were also normal.
Test was 600 (300-900 is reference range for our labs)
FSH, Prolactin and Oestrogen were also under normal range.

I am hoping to do a nice Cut now. I would Like to retain the muscle I have worked so hard to get in two years. This was the reason that attracted me to AAS. Otherwise losing weight Is not a problem for me. I have been there and done that.

welcome to the board! you've done some great work there. imo i would run your blood work and continue to drop the bf% a bit if its over 20%. i stay between 15-18% most of the year mainly cus im not looking for the six pack look. i use aromasin at the same 12.5 a day. as far as the test dose ive read where good gains can be made from 300-400 mgs a week especially a newbe to gear! i myself had some gains made with 200mgs a week when i started trt. keep up the good work!

You can possibly have difficulty managing estrogen on cycle at a higher body fat. Work on cutting some more fat. Get diet dialed in then consider your first cycle. You've made progress so continue on with that path first. Best of luck-

Thanks for the wise words Gentlemen.
I have yet another question
What to do about muscle wasting that accompanies fat loss.
Should I cycle clen or use low intensity cardio instead of high?

Back