seized part 2

cash

always a student
So My "source" stated that if i email a copy of the "letter" that they will replace/resend to a new name and address. problem is, and this may sound like I am crazy but the document will not scan, I can scan other documents fine but this one comes out like giberish?
Frusterated

cash said:
So My "source" stated that if i email a copy of the "letter" that they will replace/resend to a new name and address. problem is, and this may sound like I am crazy but the document will not scan, I can scan other documents fine but this one comes out like giberish?
Frusterated
OH THE MAN IS GETTING WISE!!!!

now why didn't I think of that! good Idea. anyone else have the same situation? I thought this was really strange

I know that some scanners won't scan money but this is interesting if you're telling the truth and know how to operate your scanner.

Now I am no computer expert, very limited time with a scanner. but I can take a faxed typed worksheet and make it work and then imediately try this letter and it wont work. I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory

are you trying to scan the letter as a document or as a file/image?

Popichulo said:
OH THE MAN IS GETTING WISE!!!!
Exactly. It's not your fault, cash. The feds realize that you'll make a photo copy, send it in and get your batch next time - unless they're lucky enough to seize that as well. So they're making it difficult to make copies now (just like with dollar bills, etcetera). Even so, I think making a photo copy or scan is a bad idea. If I'm not mistaken, all scanners and printers print code on the papers they print on - with a serial number of the hardware used to make the copies.. I think a cell phone camera would be best - use someone elses. :)

Back